• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mike Scott said:

That's the AC powered one. Those are the hard to get/expensive ones. The little one (as well as the SSH one) are battery powered.

Yes that's the one I have AC powered. Thanks for the information Mike.(thumbsu I bought mine for about $35 postage to the U.K included in the good old days.

9 minutes ago, bronze johnny said:

The reason why I collected the entire Universal Monsters 1/4 scale PFs and polystones. The Mummy PF is my favorite horror piece.

Johnny while those statues are nice I would always dread a nail or small piece breaking and then they would lose value. However good luck with your collection and again the Mummy when done well can be very striking.(thumbsu

8 minutes ago, Mike Scott said:

That and the Creature were the most expensive ones ($350 ea.) They also had the lowest and highest edition size. Mummy 300. Creature 1,500.

Interestingly, I preferred the monochromatic Phantom of the Opera, Dracula and London After Midnight pfs to the colorized versions. The opposite was true for me when it came to the Wolfman, Bride of Frankenstein, and first version of Frankenstein. The Bride's Frankie was nicer in black and white. The Creature, of course, is gorgeous in color. 

The boxes they came in are also beautiful, especially the Creature's. It's a work of art!

On 9/20/2019 at 8:02 PM, tv horror said:

For Peter:foryou:

1c44489ea0761671358e8dc0ab79141a.jpg

Nice drawing of P Cushing👍👍

i am interested in what was - The most horrifying article ever published was about?.

today they call that - click bait🥴😁😁

41 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

i am interested in what was - The most horrifying article ever published was about?.

That Cushing painting was by the late Basil Gogos who did many FMOF covers and was a master with paint.

9 minutes ago, Cushing Fan said:

That Cushing painting was by the late Basil Gogos who did many FMOF covers and was a master with paint.

Yes a great likeness of Cushing ‼️ The more I look at it the more I see🤔🤔👍

6 hours ago, FoggyNelson said:

Use the buttons below the image to zoom in and advance to the next page.

https://archive.org/details/Famous_Monsters_of_Filmland_130_scan_by_sprout-teachbug_added_pages_S/page/n37