• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

On 9/17/2019 at 7:04 PM, tv horror said:

Don't forget Ssssss! Girl friend.:x

!

s-l1600.jpg

Bought this issue of the stands. My fave FM was issue #100 and i bought it off the stands. A jam-packed issue. The order pages were better than the pics! Remember Captain Company?

2 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Dr Jack Kervorkian's inspiration.....

Image result for dell horror comic

Yeah I've had a few "shriveling" problems myself but the doctor gave me a blue pill and I'm good to go.:devil:

1 hour ago, peewee22 said:

Remember Captain Company?

Oh arr many a time me and my mateys ordered some of that thar treasure me bucko. I've still got all my original posters still in the Captain tubes, I ordered models magazines toys and I live in Ireland. No I never had any complaints.:foryou:  

Have you seen the latest insult to everyone's favourite Crypt keeper, the new Creepshow ghoul!!!! They should have dug me back up as my dashing good looks are just as fresh today as they were back in the day.

1720206158_download(1).jpg.b8ff37d58c133ff5f8b4b3fb88b251cf.jpg

Now compare this fake keeper from the new Creepshow tv series?

download.jpg.655a9286a6725c18532023cd74bc3472.jpg

I'm telling you I should sue!:idea:

On 9/18/2019 at 10:22 PM, tv horror said:

I never met Mr Cushing although I would have loved too, he used to hold small tea parties for his fans every Tuesday in his home town of Whitstable, what a lovely man.:foryou: I did write to him about his work and he replied with his usual little blessing and signed the bottom, I treasure it as it was personalised. Chris did you ever meet him? I'm a small soldier collector myself and I know we shared that passion so I mentioned it in the letter I sent as well as praising his film appearances.  

download.jpg

Those tea parties were at Tudor Tea Rooms, I have a menu from them an overseas friend sent me lol! While I have signed photos and letters from Cushing, I was never able to meet him (I did meet Christopher Lee though). My biography of Cushing was my thank you to him for all his wonderful performances that I enjoyed.

FB_IMG_1569011457634.jpg

22 hours ago, tv horror said:

Have you seen the latest insult to everyone's favourite Crypt keeper, the new Creepshow ghoul!!!! They should have dug me back up as my dashing good looks are just as fresh today as they were back in the day.

1720206158_download(1).jpg.b8ff37d58c133ff5f8b4b3fb88b251cf.jpg

Now compare this fake keeper from the new Creepshow tv series?

download.jpg.655a9286a6725c18532023cd74bc3472.jpg

I'm telling you I should sue!:idea:

The new crypt keeper looks like a she🤔🤔❤️❤️❤️

A match made in ❤️❤️❤️heaven

39 minutes ago, FoggyNelson said:

The new crypt keeper looks like a she🤔🤔❤️❤️❤️

A match made in ❤️❤️❤️heaven

A SHE!!!!!!!!!! In that case I might be persuaded.. It has been a while since I've been on a date that I'm worried that a few THINGS might fall off.:devil:  

14 hours ago, 1950's war comics said:

Retro-Style Halloween Buckets to be re-released

Not "re-released", 'cause they are newly sculpted. There is also a Wolf Man and a Mummy.

Super 7 has been releasing a lot of cool Universal Monsters toys and other collectibles, the last couple of years.