• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, pemart1966 said:

These things are cool

I wonder for one to be mint would it still have the bubble fluid inside? I would imagine that it would have dried up into crystals by now. I do agree with you that they would be a cool collectable and you could fill them with sand to stop them falling over. "Honest officer I only had one drink HIC!":bigsmile:

Edited by tv horror

11 hours ago, pemart1966 said:

These things are cool but they're notorious for paint loss and cracked heads esp around the neck area where it screws on to the body.

Actually, there's a little cap that screws on to the neck and the head fits on the cap. Cracked heads are a common problem, though.

bullwinkle.jpg.42d781d85f41c3156554fa90d7f22945.jpg

Edited by Mike Scott

11 hours ago, tv horror said:

I wonder for one to be mint would it still have the bubble fluid inside?

Yeah, you don't want that. If you want the complete package, they came with a little generic box that the feet/foot sits in and had a hang tag. Be aware of repro tags!

pth_kovel_plastic_monsters_.jpg.11162ad60097789466e320798283ed30.jpg

Edited by Mike Scott

17 hours ago, Mike Scott said:

Yeah, you don't want that. If you want the complete package, they came with a little generic box that the feet/foot sits in and had a hang tag. Be aware of repro tags!

pth_kovel_plastic_monsters_.jpg.11162ad60097789466e320798283ed30.jpg

Ah that's cute! Their own little litter trays..:bigsmile:

The Creature: "So I was just saying to the missus the other day, that we need more Kelp in the Lagoon!

Frankenstein monster: "Is that a fish in your hand or are you just pleased to see me?

Edited by tv horror

my brother is chewing on his Bullwinkle Soaky... when i texted him the picture and a kiddingly asked him why, he said

it was because there wasn't any headless GI Joe around right then for him to chew on lol 

Edited by 1950's war comics