• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Karloff, Dell, TV horror and more.....
4 4

5,021 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, tv horror said:

Ingrid Pitt called hers Tom and Jerry.:x

images.jpg

Her family really were the Pitts. 

Talking vampires, I see the BBC (Netflix outside the UK) has a new Dracula coming to small screen soon, from the makers' of Sherlock, which must mean Mark Gatiss is involved. Though not a fan of his, he does know his horror, and the teaser trailer, looks like it could be watchable!

Claes Bang in Dracula

7 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Her family really were the Pitts. 

Talking vampires, I see the BBC (Netflix outside the UK) has a new Dracula coming to small screen soon, from the makers' of Sherlock, which must mean Mark Gatiss is involved. Though not a fan of his, he does know his horror, and the teaser trailer, looks like it could be watchable!

Claes Bang in Dracula

It does look interesting however I can just imagine Dracula saying to the Nuns "Is that a stake in your habat or are you just pleased to see me!":bigsmile: I also noticed that he is going for the Christopher Lee Hammer look with a red lined cape.

4 hours ago, tv horror said:

It does look interesting however I can just imagine Dracula saying to the Nuns "Is that a stake in your habat or are you just pleased to see me!":bigsmile: I also noticed that he is going for the Christopher Lee Hammer look with a red lined cape.

The Hammer look is probably down to Gatiss, a Hammer man through and through. I'll give it a watch though

6 hours ago, tv horror said:

I want to highlight a terrific performance which I thought was as creepy as Hell, the wonderful Julian Beck as the Reverend Kane from Poltergeist II:foryou::fear:

And that song he sang BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

download.jpg

All together now.....

On 11/2/2019 at 9:33 AM, FoggyNelson said:

I loved getting monster valentine cards in school❤️❤️

Here are a bunch of the Topps Frankenstein Valentine Stickers from the '60s.

https://www.pinterest.com/kylcon/topps-frankenstein-valentine-stickers/

brains.jpg.298f72cac174abe09df9fb53e6c0d21c.jpg

Edited by Mike Scott

57 minutes ago, Mike Scott said:

Here are a bunch of the Topps Frankenstein Valentine Stickers from the '60s.

https://www.pinterest.com/kylcon/topps-frankenstein-valentine-stickers/

brains.jpg.298f72cac174abe09df9fb53e6c0d21c.jpg

I couldn’t love this set more! When I first started buying them in the early 90s, you could get unopened packs for $20, they dried up and the stickers kept climbing. When I gave up they were $30-$50 per sticker.