• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Steve B

64 posts in this topic

Is there a price discount for wishing Steve a happy Birthday?

Steve, I've mailed your birthday gift along with the books I wish you would consider for an upgrade.

Make a wish. Just don't wish for the pressing controversy to go away. Wish for something that posiibly will come true.

Happy b'day.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone!

I had a great day! My daughter and I went to the office, I graded and she made Star Wars figures out of clay for the graders that were in that morning. She made Newt the most awesome Wookie....

Then I took My daughter and some of the graders for lunch at her favorite Chinese place so she could by me a birthday lunch with my own money tongue.gif

Then she and I put lego's together and we read me comic books all afternoon until I had to drop her off at her friends house for a sleep over B-Day party.

Mark Haspel and his girlfriend took me to Fleming's steak house for dinner with some other friends. Great wine, huge Delmonico steak, amazing conversations, and lots of laughs. Haspel is one of the greatest friends I will ever have!

After dinner some of us headed to this dive in Sarasota to meet up with many CGC abd NGC people for Karoke. I tried singing "all along the watchtower" but my voice was still out of commission from the flu two weeks ago and I am sure I sounded pretty bad foreheadslap.gif So, I signed up to do "Soul Man" but my cel phone rang at around 12am and my daughter was crying that she missed me cloud9.gif and did not want to sleep at her friends house frown.gif. So, since I had a few glasses of wine in me, Haspel drove me to pick her up, and took us home. I fell asleep singing to Rachel and woke up at 7am in her single bed, fully dressed, with a sore neck frown.gif > Crawled into my bed and Rachel woke me at 10am. Sleeping in rocks!

So, all and all, it was a great B-Day yay.gif

Thanks again for all the warm wishes! thumbsup2.gif

And as a belated present Steve, I'm retiring the photo of you in the fez. It will never be posted by me again. acclaim.gif

Yeah, but the one of SB, Litch, Haspel etc. as Teletubbies MUST be made into saleable T- shirts as soon as possible!! 27_laughing.gif