• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman Golden Age "Minor" Keys

66 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

So am I, Ben.  

I'm guessing 27 was overlooked for many years by Overstreet (and now CGC) as the first LL cover. I'll see if I can convince Bob otherwise in next year's report. 

5 minutes ago, Primetime said:

I'm guessing 27 was overlooked for many years by Overstreet (and now CGC) as the first LL cover. I'll see if I can convince Bob otherwise in next year's report. 

I tried about 12 years ago.  The leg work they required was more work than I thought it was worth.  Maybe that has changed by now.  

1 minute ago, comicdonna said:

I tried about 12 years ago.  The leg work they required was more work than I thought it was worth.  Maybe that has changed by now.  

Bob inserted "1st round shield" (Cap 2) and "1st time the name Superman appeared on a comic cover" (Action 7) from my past reports. Now, perhaps a slew of others had requested those particular ones as well, but the guide was changed. It's worth another shot. Lois is wearing the same yellow dress on the interior Action 27 story as well.