• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay 20% off
5 5

176 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I picked up an IH 180 CGC 8.5 OW/W priced at $415 +$14 shipping

With Coupon

I got it for $346 including shipping :) 

Woot.  Just secured mine as well.  Didn't get quite as good a deal as you ($366), but I honestly can't complain about the $20 now can I.  :whee:

Also bought a set of Mylites2 and Fullbacks so I can start better preserving some of my minor keys.

I posted one book that I’ll take below gpa if someone inclines to offer. (Plus the 20% off) Anyone need New Gods 7 CGC 9.0? 

I have to pay for my recent purchase. $40 off the book below. :banana:

6939794F-8C34-410E-8110-544EF18B4F8F.jpeg

Edited by KryptoMayor

Just got a $300 for $240... Total came to $249.85 shipped.  (Saved $60)

This will sound dark... but things are not looking good for Stan Lee these days... I figured I would add another autograph to my collection and I wanted something that was higher grade, a character I liked, and something he wrote along with a decent signature and placement.  This was the best I could come up with.  

s-l1600-7.jpg

15 minutes ago, KryptoMayor said:

I posted one book that I’ll take below gpa if someone inclines to offer. (Plus the 20% off) Anyone need New Gods 7 CGC 9.0? 

:baiting: There’s more listed then I thought. Mine is the cheapest one by far at $219 

Edited by KryptoMayor

3 hours ago, lizards2 said:
3 hours ago, Black_Adam said:
5 hours ago, shortboxed said:

Buy-It-Now price $600 > sent Best Offer of $400 > agreed on $480 > applied 20% off coupon > got book for $400 shipped :bigsmile:

Whoa! Didn't know you could make a Best Offer and then apply the discount. You got a great deal! (thumbsu

I did a best offer of $500 on a $600 asking, and just got a counter offer of $530 on this item, so I accepted.  + $30 postage - $100 coupon = $460 total.

I'd post a scan, but it's in a prohibited slab - a 5.0 SSWS 90 - first Land That Time Forgot dinosaur series.  It certainly appears better than some other similarly slabbed 5.0s....., 

Anyway, happy birthday to me - I turn 57 next week!   

I'm thinking about going back in under my wife's eBay user ID and maybe picking up something else...., 

Used the wifey-poo's eBay account to get a PA Dutch Collection Voldemort 9.0 Brave and the Bold 44 - $393 - 20% / $78.60 = $314.40.  Free shipping.  Gray-tone goodness! :banana: 

Happy Birthday to me again! :banana::banana: 

31 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

4.5hours to talk my husband into setting up an eBay account... :idea:

He's going to get suspicious if I ask him what I should cook;) 

:whistle: 

2 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:
12 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

:whistle: 

He's so nice, he even gave me his credit card.

Tell him he's awsomesaucesome! :wink:

8 minutes ago, 90sChild said:

I'm sending out messages to people first.  If they don't respond within an hour or two, no offer.

I put the terms in the offer. I know that when I accept an offer it says something like "you agree to any additional terms included in the buyers offer" so I said my offer was good until 8 PM PST.

Just now, skypinkblu said:
3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Tell him he's awsomesaucesome! :wink:

I did, but I added an "e"

Meanwhile, someone actually made me an offer on one of the books listed, so that works, too:) 

This is fun;) 

I got two nice big books (for me)

1 minute ago, ExNihilo said:

Translation: "I went into his wallet, took his credit card, and spent $500 to maximize the $100 discount.  Happy Wife.  Happy Life."

LOL...no, but I did ask him  for it;)  and I only spent $260, lol.