• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ebay 20% off
5 5

176 posts in this topic

Nice offer.

Friday March 9, 2018 9:54 AM PST by Mitchel Broussard
eBay today launched a pre-daylight savings coupon that takes 20 percent off "everything" on the online reseller's storefront, with a few exclusions including gift cards, coupons, coins and paper money, and real estate. Outside of these categories, you're free to apply the 20 percent off coupon to any other items today, including Apple products like the HomePod. 

eBay explained that the coupon PSPRING20 is valid until 8 p.m. PST tonight, March 9, and it applies to the purchase price of eligible item/items, not including shipping, handling, and taxes. That purchase price has to be $25 or more, and the 20 percent discount will be capped at a value of $100. You'll need to be an eBay member with a registered address located in the United States or Canada to take advantage of the coupon as well. 

ebay-20-coupon.jpgNote: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with eBay. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running. 

If you meet the criteria, you can essentially shop in any category (barring exclusions) on eBay to find something that might interest you for the discount. Once you find the item you want and it exceeds $25, click "Buy it Now," and before you complete your order type in PSPRING20 in the "Gift cards, coupons, eBay Bucks" section of the checkout process and hit Apply. 

1 hour ago, shortboxed said:

Buy-It-Now price $600 > sent Best Offer of $400 > agreed on $480 > applied 20% off coupon > got book for $400 shipped :bigsmile:

Whoa! Didn't know you could make a Best Offer and then apply the discount. You got a great deal! (thumbsu

4 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

One of EBay's better promotions I have seen in awhile.  PSPRING20 is the code.  Will work on comics.  No ebay buck junk just straight money taken off the price.  $100 is the cap though.  So a $500 dollar book will cost you $400.  Ends tonight at 8 pm.

If I'm reading this right you can shop in someone's store and grab multiple items in your cart:

Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.

I've been known to fail Fine Print 101 in the past though....guess we'll see what happens.

18 minutes ago, Black_Adam said:
1 hour ago, shortboxed said:

Buy-It-Now price $600 > sent Best Offer of $400 > agreed on $480 > applied 20% off coupon > got book for $400 shipped :bigsmile:

Whoa! Didn't know you could make a Best Offer and then apply the discount. You got a great deal! (thumbsu

I did a best offer of $500 on a $600 asking, and just got a counter offer of $530 on this item, so I accepted.  + $30 postage - $100 coupon = $460 total.

I'd post a scan, but it's in a prohibited slab - a 5.0 SSWS 90 - first Land That Time Forgot dinosaur series.  It certainly appears better than some other similarly slabbed 5.0s....., 

Anyway, happy birthday to me - I turn 57 next week!   

I'm thinking about going back in under my wife's eBay user ID and maybe picking up something else...., 

19 minutes ago, Kramerica said:
4 hours ago, Broke as a Joke said:

One of EBay's better promotions I have seen in awhile.  PSPRING20 is the code.  Will work on comics.  No ebay buck junk just straight money taken off the price.  $100 is the cap though.  So a $500 dollar book will cost you $400.  Ends tonight at 8 pm.

If I'm reading this right you can shop in someone's store and grab multiple items in your cart:

Coupon can be used once within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last.

I've been known to fail Fine Print 101 in the past though....guess we'll see what happens.

I think you can add stuff to your cart from multiple stores?  Confirmed!  I just checked it out.

Edited by lizards2

3 minutes ago, mattn792 said:
5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I'm thinking about going back in under my wife's eBay user ID and maybe picking up something else...., 

Now there's a thought... hm

I just tried it, and it let me put multiple items from multiple stores in the cart, and it applied the coupon to all.  :banana: 

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
8 minutes ago, mattn792 said:
10 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Now there's a thought... hm

I just tried it, and it let me put multiple items from multiple stores in the cart, and it applied the coupon to all.  :banana: 

Time to put another low-ball best offer in...., :devil: