• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book & Toy Show - Niagara Falls 2018 Report
2 2

44 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

I went to this show in Niagara Falls, NY and didn't get stabbed and/or shot.

You obviously weren't trying very hard. 

3 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:
26 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Whoah!  Was the bar open?

Yes.  It was connected to the fire hall. 

Wow - never been to con that offered such service!  I don't know if I could stand to stay longer with the nerds, or my stay would be shorter if I was good and liquored up...., 

49 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Wow - never been to con that offered such service!  I don't know if I could stand to stay longer with the nerds, or my stay would be shorter if I was good and liquored up...., 

In any event just be sure not to whip out your name sake after 2 hours at that bar drinking Seagram's and & Sevens.

56 minutes ago, NoMan said:

wonder what that Phantasm II thing is in the lower right corner? A puzzle?

Looks like a laserdisc.

1 hour ago, F For Fake said:

Looks like a laserdisc.

if you ever watch that movie, look for a bicycle pedal that is in the background (sometimes the foreground) of almost every shot.

I, umm, know the person that made a game of getting it past the -script supervisor (in charge of set continuity) and into the frame of damn near every shot

Edited by NoMan

I really appreciate your trip reports.  Every time I think about driving the 3 hours to go check out a small Con in Niagara Falls I think about these reports and go do something else.

On 3/11/2018 at 11:54 PM, lizards2 said:

Wizard offers bars at many of their shows.