• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Mega Rare Error Comic: New Teen Titan #6 $1,150,000!!
3 3

74 posts in this topic

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Mega-Rare-Error-Comic-DC-Teen-Titans-6-Marvel-Two-In-One-74-Inside-CGC-7-5/263527921090?hash=item3d5b7cf5c2:g:yX0AAOSwXvdamY1o

Bling, Bling! :roflmao:

And as an aside, paging Joey Post; Why is the cover shifted up with what looks to be four distinct, different staple holes at that loose bottom staple?    hm

Shit.jpg

Stinks.gif

Edited by James J Johnson

Also of note: Bronze age DCs and Marvels are not manufactured with "short" covers, left to right, that is, the cover ends short of the inside pages. Bronze age DCs and Marvels are manufactured with covers that are either flush with the right edge page ends, or, as usual, extend beyond the inside pages. This is manufactured like a Silver age book, what I would call close to an impossibility for a Bronze age book, at least as far as I've seen.

3 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

I'm short 150K from BIN price :frown:. I couldn't possibly put in such a low-ball offer. It would be insulting. Hope it sells quick.

Well, take heart. Joey Post could probably cobble together a bunch of these for you at 1/100 the price per unit and do a more convincing job with the "assembly" phase of the operation. lol

Another dolt who mistakes rare for valuable.  I have a comic made and printed and only one exists.  Very very rare.  Much more rare than Action #1.  Value?  Zip.

2 minutes ago, kav said:

Another dolt who mistakes rare for valuable.  I have a comic made and printed and only one exists.  Very very rare.  Much more rare than Action #1.  Value?  Zip.

3 minutes ago, kav said:

And he has some genuine rarities up for grabs:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/marstritze_0/m.html?item=263527921090&rmvSB=true&hash=item3d5b7cf5c2%3Ag%3AyX0AAOSwXvdamY1o&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

And although, on a whole, they're priced aggressively, they're not insane prices..

10 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

This reminds me that I have a pair of two year old Adidas Samba Classics that I have worn almost every day that I will be offering on eBay in the near future. 

Have you tried selling them individually?

1 minute ago, shadroch said:

Have you tried selling them individually?

Matching set only.  I have yet to branch off into the trashed sneakers for amputees with a foot fetish market. 

1 hour ago, PunisherPunisherPunisher said:

Spewing doesn't post to Australia, wanted to buy this bargain so much

Ask him to enroll in the global shipping program.  :baiting:

7 hours ago, SuperGrover said:

What’s up with local pick up ONLY?

That means you bring the 1.15 M and leave it in a bag at the 2.5 mile mark on highway 31. Return in 20 minutes and the slab is waiting for you . . . :grin:

1 hour ago, James J Johnson said:

A 7.5 quality spine, crease at the top right, multiple creases bottom right corner, 6.0 would have been a gift even for a Frankenbook; which this most certainly is.

I agree. It's a bit of a disappointment all round really, isn't it. 

14 hours ago, SuperGrover said:

What’s up with local pick up ONLY?

My guess is that he want to see the fool’s face as he hand you the slab. From the seller’s view, that would be priceless lol