• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Where are you from

Where are you located  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Where are you from

• USA- east coast
    • USA - west coast
    • USA- southern
    • USA - other
    • Canada - east coast
    • Canada - central
    • Canada - west coast
    • Europe
    • Asia
    • Australia
    • Africa
    • Other

16 posts in this topic

Inspired by a recent comment from @rick2you2  - here is a poll to see in general terms where we all are.  Obviously this could have been more specific - but didn't want the list to be too huge.  No doubt I missed some places. Sorry in advance. 

Edited by Panelfan1

Boy, the breakdown of the list is very North American-centric isn’t it, and even then not very complete?

Mexico?

South America = Other

We needed breakdowns of what exact coast the Canadians and Americans are on. Yet Europe / Asia / Africa these are huge. And Id at least have my major continents covered before subdividing them.

And the folks in say Savannah, or Miami wouldn’t have been fine covered by east coast? They have to choose between east and southern?

Just being snarky...

Edited by ESeffinga

47 minutes ago, ESeffinga said:

Boy, the breakdown of the list is very North American-centric isn’t it, and even then not very complete?

Mexico?

South America = Other

We needed breakdowns of what exact coast the Canadians and Americans are on. Yet Europe / Asia / Africa these are huge. And Id at least have my major continents covered before subdividing them.

And the folks in say Savannah, or Miami wouldn’t have been fine covered by east coast? They have to choose between east and southern?

Just being snarky...

Perhaps we can first see where the responses bunch up and then sub-divide, as needed?

1 hour ago, ESeffinga said:

Mexico?

South America = Other

Just being snarky...

I was going to write - in the 1st post - if you don' like the breakdown - do your own poll.  But I didn' want to be snarky. Ha ha.  I broke it down the way I thought it would end up. I knew I missed some areas. Other was supposed to solve that.  If you are in the other areas and want to tell us where - feel free.  The original premise for this poll came from a comment that estimated that 100% of folks on here are from new jersey.  So there you go. Clearl not the case.