• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Junk Sale!
5 5

265 posts in this topic

Got a big sale for this time. Haven't done one in quite a while. This is upgrades, impulse buys, flea market and comic con finds as well as stuff right out of my own collection. Got over 100 books this time as well as the usual "surprises" weather you like it or not...  This will run well into next week I imagine. Hope there is something you can't live without...

Rules:

No problem children or HOS members.

Postage is $5.50 each for up to two comics, very well packaged. Or, as noted. I will combine postage on multiple purchases. All will come with tracking. 

I prefer to sell only to US addresses but might make an exception if I know you.

PM's and offers... I am trying to sell this stuff and want to get as much listed as I can. I try to price fairly. I probably won't have a lot of time to review PMs if I want to get this stuff listed. An "I'LL TAKE IT" icon takes it first. So, keep that in mind if you want something. When I get done, I will review PMs (in order of when they came in). If you have a question (other than a lower offer) post it and I will try to answer you.

Payment is by PayPal within 3 days FIRM. I will also take checks and money orders if you let me know after I send you an invoice.

Returns: No hassle returns within two weeks from when tracking says it was delivered. Return postage is on you unless I make a gross error and in that case I will "man-up" and pay return postage. I don't expect any returns though as I've only had 3 or 4 in 40 years. 

This stuff all comes from a smoke filled, varmit infested, mouldy junk house. (Just kidding!) Here we go... 

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD

Buccaneers #25 Jan 1951 Quality Publications

Big 52 page issue of pirates and some nice good girl art. Origin Corsair Queen.

Has a few small edge and corner chips. First 6 pages have a small edge tear about 1” in from edge. A few small wrinkles and corner creases. Book and centerfold still bound to covers. Interior paper yellowed but supple.

$35.

buccaneers1.jpg

buccaneersinterior1.jpg

buccaneersinterior2.jpg

buccaneersinterior3.jpg

buccaneers2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD

Slick Chick #3 1947 Leader Enterprises

Obscure GGA title with lingerie and hyjinx. Cool, short run title.

Cover has numerous light wrinkles and creases. A couple tiny tears repaired inside with tape. Book and centerfold still attached to covers. Nice supple interior paper.

$50.

slickchick1.jpg

slickchickinterior1.jpg

slickchickinterior2.jpg

slickchickinterior3.jpg

slickchick2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD

Flash #114 Aug 1960 DC Publications

Awsome Capt. Cold cover and story. Also a funny Kid Flash story featuring “Beatniks”

Average general wear. Slight, flattened spine roll. A few tiny edge tears and a ½” corner off back cover corner. Some light wrinkling. Front cover has a very neat 1” tear. Centerfold loose at top staple. Cover is secure. Nice, supple interior paper.

$45.

flash114a.jpg

flash114b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

LITTLE LULU 1943 “Oh, Little Lulu” Hardback book in nm condition with vf Dust Jacket. Dust jackets on these are exceedingly hard to find. Great Marge cartoons from the Sat Evening Post. Cool enough to keep myself if nobody wants it!

Was $45.   Now $40.

littlelulubook1.jpg

littlelulubook2.jpg

littlelulubook3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD

Crime Suspenstories #21 March 1954 EC Publications

Creepy sucide story by Crandall, Evans, Kamen and Johnny Craig

Cover is neatly split from bottom up to top staple. Inside covers are starting to tan and exhibit a light water stain. Centerfold well attached. Nice, supple interior paper.

$25.

crimesuspense1.jpg

crimesuspense2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD

Ozark Ike #17 March 1950 Standard Publications

Underrated GGA title. Sports related title with Ozark and his hottie girlfriend Dianah.

A really nice, bright, supple clean complete copy. Top staple is neatly popped. A couple light spine wrinkles. No tears to speak of no major creases. Centerfold bound tight to book. Nice, off white interior paper with no tears or creases.

$60.

ozarkike1.jpg

ozarkike2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Here's a rare item...

My Friend Irma #29 Dan DeCarlo cover! un-used cover proof. Printed on both sides and un-trimmed with crop marks. Bought a bunch of these from a big find of Atlas/Marvel covers that Ray Storch found in the late 1970's I believe. Unique!

Was $75.   Now $60.

irmacover1.jpg

irmacover2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Frankenstein #23 Feb-March 1953 Prize Publications

Classic Briefer horror issue. This title is on fire lately.

This copy is pretty fragile and brittle. It is a complete reader, nothing more. And what a great read it is. Cover is split from top about ½ way down. Bottom is pretty secure. Some small chipping in top left and bottom right edges. Interior is pretty decent as a whole and pretty supple otherwise. Cover is very bright and glossy. Sold “as is”…

$45 for a complete reader

frankenstein23a.jpg

frankenstein23b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Another, cool weird item. Make your own comics!

Favorite Funnies Small Boxed Printing Set, Rubber Stamps of: Terry & the Pirates, Orphan

Annie, Tracy,  Smitty & Herby, near mint in box with ink pad & pad of paper, 1930's  

Was $55.   Now $45.

funniesprintset.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

4 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Frankenstein #23 Feb-March 1953 Prize Publications

Classic Briefer horror issue. This title is on fire lately.

This copy is pretty fragile and brittle. It is a complete reader, nothing more. And what a great read it is. Cover is split from top about ½ way down. Bottom is pretty secure. Some small chipping in top left and bottom right edges. Interior is pretty decent as a whole and pretty supple otherwise. Cover is very bright and glossy. Sold “as is”…

$45 for a complete reader

frankenstein23a.jpg

frankenstein23b.jpg

take

Willie #13 April 1948 Marvel Publishers

Great teenage GGA title. Has 3 pages of Kurtzman “Hey Look”

There is a small piece out of top spine as well as a few small spine tears. Bottom corner is neatly split about 2” up from bottom. Small corner off bottom right corner. Has a little, light waterstaining and discoloration on covers. Centerfold bound tight to book. Nice, supple interior paper.

$30.

willie13a.jpg

willie13b.jpg

SOLD

Cow Puncher #2 Sept 1947 Avon Publications

Classic Kamen bondage cover! Has nice interior story by Kubert. Kamen GGA art inside as well.

This copy is complete and looks great. The last 16 pages are neatly detached from covers. Bottom staple is popped and there is a neat 1-1/2” upper spine split. Covers are basically detached from interior. No major tears or creases and displays nice in a mylar. Can be read carefully. Due to it's fragile nature, this one is also sold "as is"!

$100.

cowpuncher1.jpg

cowpuncher2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

Snoopy (Peanuts) small child's working wristwatch. Copyright 1958 on dial. Complete with original band and working condition. Crystal has several small scratches at bottom however. A crystal is a cheap and easy fix. Cool piece!

$45. $3.00 postage

peanutswatch1.jpg

peanutswatch2.jpg

peanutswatch3.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Buccaneers #25 Jan 1951 Quality Publications

Big 52 page issue of pirates and some nice good girl art. Origin Corsair Queen.

Has a few small edge and corner chips. First 6 pages have a small edge tear about 1” in from edge. A few small wrinkles and corner creases. Book and centerfold still bound to covers. Interior paper yellowed but supple.

$35.

buccaneers1.jpg

buccaneersinterior1.jpg

buccaneersinterior2.jpg

buccaneersinterior3.jpg

buccaneers2.jpg

Take

Ozark Ike #17 March 1950 Standard Publications

Underrated GGA title. Sports related title with Ozark and his hottie girlfriend Dianah.

A really nice, bright, supple clean complete copy. Top staple is neatly popped. A couple light spine wrinkles. No tears to speak of no major creases. Centerfold bound tight to book. Nice, off white interior paper with no tears or creases.

$60.

ozarkike1.jpg

ozarkike2.jpg

Take

Crime Suspenstories #21 March 1954 EC Publications

Creepy sucide story by Crandall, Evans, Kamen and Johnny Craig

Cover is neatly split from bottom up to top staple. Inside covers are starting to tan and exhibit a light water stain. Centerfold well attached. Nice, supple interior paper.

$25.

crimesuspense1.jpg

crimesuspense2.jpg

:takeit: