• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Junk Sale!
5 5

265 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, FutureFlash said:

May as well complete the hole punched collection.:takeit:

Star Spangled #117 goes to Future, thanks again!

Sadly, I've got a whole pile of these "holey" copies but that will have to be for a later time as I want to read them first...

Thimk #6 May 1959 MAD rippoff magazine

The cover on this one really says it all doesn't it? Nuff said!

Has obvious water stain down left side of mag all the way through. Upper spine has a neat 2" split. Bottom spine split about 1" up. Some small chips and edge tears. Very readable copy with supple interior pages.

$20.

thmink6a.jpg

thmink6b.jpg

SOLD!

Anchors The Salt Water Daffy #4 July 1953 St. John Pubs

Awsome GGA art in this one with a toppless native girl cover!

Spine is split from bottom up to bottom staple. Several spine tears. Cover is still hanging on to book quite well.Several small corner and edge creases. Just general wear. Yellowed, supple pages.

$35.

anchors1.jpg

anchors2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

SOLD!

A Date With Judy #7 Oct-Nov 1948 DC Pubs

Great DC teenage title and an early, fat one.

A bit of a flattened spine roll. Small tear at bottom staple. Name erased in upper cover.No major tears or creases. Beautiful White paper inside!

$25.

datewithjudy7a.jpg

datewithjudy7b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Zany Magazine #4 May 1959

Bill Everett cover. Crazy MAD type stuff inside.

Bright and very glossy. Right side of mag has numerous tiny edge tears and roughness. Back cover has a large corner crease and a little dirty. Yellowed, supple interior paper. Tough title...

Was $25.  Now $20.

zany4a.jpg

zany4b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Kathy The Teen Age Tornado #8 Dec 1960 Atlas/Marvel

Dan DeCarlo GGA

Has a piece of masking tape at base of spine. Spine is neatly split to bottom staple. Old tape stain in this area on back cover. Numerous small edge tears and corner creases.Nice interior paper. Just a real readable copy with some DeCarlo on the cheep!

$20.

kathy8a.jpg

kathy8b.jpg

17 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Anchors The Salt Water Daffy #4 July 1953 St. John Pubs

Awsome GGA art in this one with a toppless native girl cover!

Spine is split from bottom up to bottom staple. Several spine tears. Cover is still hanging on to book quite well.Several small corner and edge creases. Just general wear. Yellowed, supple pages.

$35.

anchors1.jpg

anchors2.jpg

:takeit:

Soap Opera Romances #1 July 1982 Charlton Pubs

Real odd ball romance book

Super high grade copy. Unusual for Charltons.  Just a couple minute spine bends and a slightly bent upper right corner. Tight, flat, very bright with super white paper. A press would make this almost perfect.

Was $35.  Now $30.

soapoperaromance1.jpg

soapoperaromance2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Joe Palooka #23 August 1948 Harvey Pubs

I know and generally I would agree, Joe Palookas suck! Now this is a real exception. Great GGA cover and story "Miss Atomic Blonde 1948". A real exception to the rule.

A real nice, tight complete copy. Has a tiny corner tip off top right corner. A few light wrinkles and small creases that do not break color. Back cover has a very light stain at top. Spine is very slihtly off kilter. Book and centerfold bound tight to covers. Slightly yellowed pages.

$25.

joepalooka1.jpg

joepalooka2.jpg

SOLD!

Loco Magazine #2 Oct 1958

Man, this title just doesn't exist. Took me years to run down just 3 issues.

Very neatly split at spine up to top staple. Trimmed a little off on right side. Back cover has a small corner crease and a 1/2" edge tear. tiny chip out of spine at top staple. Cover is just hanging on. Looks great in the bag...

$20.

loco1.jpg

loco2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Cracked Magazine #3 July 1958

The king pin of MAD rippoff titles. Even stole MAD's border on their early issues. Severin art, McCarthy sexy Torchy type art, Russ Heath, Joe Maneely Carl Burgos and Syd Shores art as well. Quanity stuff guys!

Cover is near completely neatly split from book. Small chunk out of bottom left corner. Several tiny edge tears mostly on spine. Flat with no creasing and also "looks great in the bag".

$20.

cracked3a.jpg

cracked3b.jpg

Well, like the little man says... "That's all Folks".  This thread is done. I will leave it up probably until tomorrow night then send out invoices tomorrow night and try to get invoices out then.  Lotsa good stuff being posted today. Can't believe I missed out on those nice ECs but that's like. Thanks to all who have purchased and even looked at my humble little junk thread! Over and out!

1 hour ago, Robot Man said:

Loco Magazine #2 Oct 1958

Man, this title just doesn't exist. Took me years to run down just 3 issues.

Very neatly split at spine up to top staple. Trimmed a little off on right side. Back cover has a small corner crease and a 1/2" edge tear. tiny chip out of spine at top staple. Cover is just hanging on. Looks great in the bag...

$20.

loco1.jpg

loco2.jpg

Take

1 hour ago, Ryan. said:

Recap?

Sorry, Ryan, I'm feeling a little poorly. Just getting this stuff took it all out of me. It's a short thread and everything that has sold has been marked. Still a lot of great stuff left though. Take a quick gander when you get a minute. Robot Man is wasted...

12 hours ago, Robot Man said:

A Date With Judy #7 Oct-Nov 1948 DC Pubs

Great DC teenage title and an early, fat one.

A bit of a flattened spine roll. Small tear at bottom staple. Name erased in upper cover.No major tears or creases. Beautiful White paper inside!

$25.

datewithjudy7a.jpg

datewithjudy7b.jpg

take it

OK, I've gone in and done my final price reductions. Go in, take a little look. I am open to PMs on groups and piles... Thread will close either later this afternoon or early this evening. I will then send out invoices. Thanks so much to all who have purchased  or even looked. Me love you long time!