• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Junk Sale!
5 5

265 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:
7 minutes ago, Ryan. said:

How much you offering?

Sorry, boys, you will have to take this to a PM unless you want to see an old Robot cry and rust

I was just funnin'.

1 minute ago, Robot Man said:

I know, you know it's good if Rick wants it too. He was the one who turned me on to it.(thumbsu

He has that effect.

On 5/5/2018 at 4:01 PM, Robot Man said:

Adventures into the Unknown #33 July 1953 ACG Publications

Awsome spider skull head cover! Big 52 page issue with actually some pretty good content for an ACG

Covers have a very light water stain on both front and back. A very small abrasion at upper top of spine. A few small edge creases/tears. Small ink name on back cover. Back cover has some small chipping along edge. Book and centerfold bound well to covers. Interior pages are off white.

Was $45.   Now $40.

advsunknown1.jpg

advsunknown2.jpg

:takeit: 

4 hours ago, Finhead said:

That's pretty cool (thumbsu, wasn't aware we could sell stuff like this here. I have a few Metal Buck Rogers "Ray Guns" from 1936 I keep meaning to list somewhere. lol

I could be interested in them so send me a pm .

now back to your regularly scheduled comics sales . 

Jungle Jim #11 1948 Standard Pubs

Colorful Schomburg cover.

A beautiful copy. Flat, clean, sharp wirh no creases or tears. Spine is smooth and book and centerfold bound well to covers. Interior paper isoff white - white. Just a few small bends at spine and top right corner that do not break color. Back cover has some ink transfer probably from the printing process. Personal collection book that I don't mind keeping...

Was $100.   Now 75.

junglejim11a.jpg

junglejim11b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Cartoon Carnival #4 Fall 1963 Charlton Pubs

Big, fat, Charlton giant. Full of GGA and risque cartoons aimed at adults. Weird one!

A real nice, square, flat, glossy copy. Has some light bends at spine.Back cover has a neat 1-3/3" corner crease. Back cover has a super light stain at bottom. Spine is tight and smooth with full paper. Tiny "4.00" at top in pencil. Unusual book.

Can't find it in Overstreet for some reason so how about $25?

cartooncarnival4a.jpg

cartooncarnival4b.jpg

SOLD!

Suzie #54 Summer 1946 MLJ Pubs

Nice, super early issue. Full of great GGA

Staples are starting to pull on inside but still well attached. Some spine wear and lower staple tear. Wrinkles and a couple corner creases. A few small edge and spine tears. A solid readable copy with Nice pages.

$45.

suzie1.jpg

suzie2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Fighting Yank #24 April 1948 Nedor Pubs

Great Xela GGA cover. Nice Miss Masque story. A rather tough one to find according to Terry O'Neil...

Spine is rough and a bit tattered with some tape. Book is pretty much detached from cover. A 3" lower right corner crease. A couple small pieces missing from spine. Back cover is similar and has a 2" right side tear. Name in ink at top. Small tape pull in center. Nice, off white interior pages.

Was $50.   Now $45.

fightingyank1.jpg

fightingyank2.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Cracked Magazine #2 May 1958

Classic MAD ripoff title. Great Severin cover.

1-1/2" upper spine split. Spine shows some wear. Back cover is slightly tanned. A small 1" lower right corner crease. Bottom staple pulled. Average general wear. Yellowed, supple interior paper.

Was $25.   Now $20.

cracked2a.jpg

cracked2b.jpg

Edited by Robot Man

Cindy #36 Aug 1949 Marvel Pubs

Great GGA cover

Has a small name stamp on cover. Small 1" lower spine split. Tiny corner tips off. 1" right fc cover tear and a smaller 1/2" one at top. Back cover is fine. Book and centerfold bound to covers. off white-white interior pages.

$30.

cindy1.jpg

cindy2.jpg