• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S CORNUCOPIA IS CLOSED
2 2

185 posts in this topic

Scooby Doo 24

A few  stress  marks  along  spine,  slight  rubbing,  touch of general wear.  Glossy,  flat,  tight  with  white  pages

Asking  $30

d8cKY6p.jpg

18 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Men's Adventures 17

Oh no,  it's the  dirty Commies!

Plenty of  general wear,  small  corner off lower  RH  FC,   several  small tears along  spine  BC.  CF  loose,  offwhite pages

Grab a nice reader for $10

LWqz2Rf.jpg

Take it

Power Man and Iron Fist 50   CGC 9.6, offwhite - white pages

First  issue  under  this title, continued  from  Power Man

Pretty  book,   Claremont  and Byrne, Cockrum   cover.

Asking  $125

4Um0iRJ.jpg

Zp4Zndp.jpg

Comic Cavalcade 24

Pretty  copy with a few issues. 

Dime  sized  piece out  lower  edge  BC, 1"  split upper  spine along  FC,  1/4" split  lower  spine  along  FC, along  with  a  tiny
dangling  chad same  spot. Otherwise square,   lays  nearly  flat, tight  with  offwhite - white  pages, bright  colors.

A nice  one  for $275 SOLD! per PM!

rOIlD91.jpg

Edited by catrick339

All right,   three books  left,   let's  finish  strong. 

Horrific  12

Tiny  tear   RH  edge  FC, bit  of  general  wear, few snaps along  spine, tiny  dogear upper  RH  FC.
Glossy,   flat,   clean,   tight  spine  and  CF,   white  pages.  A nice  copy. 

Asking  $225  SOLD!

v7737JE.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Planet  Comics 71

Now  here's  a  pretty  cover,  on  a  pretty  copy.   Looks like  someone at  Fiction  House  stole  L B Cole's  palette  
for  this one,  gorgeous  color  mix  on  these  late  Planets. 

No  major  flaws,  and  damn-all  for  minor  flaws.   A  touch  of general  wear  on  a  flat,  glossy, clean, tight  copy
with white pages.

EDIT:  Well,  I  was  sitting  here  admiring  this  beauty  and did  spot a flaw.   There's  a  light  dogear  that  barely
breaks  color  running  through  the  spaceship  lower  RH  FC.  I'm  adjusting  the  price  down  a  bit.  

Asking  $400   $375  SOLD!

YaMtIqn.jpg

Edited by catrick339

On 5/8/2018 at 4:47 PM, catrick339 said:

Batman Adventures 12

Here   you go,   first  Harley Quinn,  and a nice copy.

I  count  five  stress   marks along  the spine,  and  two or  three of  those  would
press out.  The  other two  definitely  break  color,  but  would  still  improve  a  bit.  If it doesn't sell  here 
off it goes  for  a  press  and  a  slab. 

Otherwise  flat,  clean,  glossy,  a very  pretty  copy, 

EDIT  One  eagle eyed  viewer  looked it over  and  spotted  something  I  missed. 
Just  above  Ivy's  shoulder,   RH  edge,  there's  a  slight  lightening  of  the  view.  

Looks  like  a  bad  strike on  the  blue  in hand,  but  after  taking  a  300 DPI  scan  and  blowing it up, 
it  looks more like  a   light,   slightly  smudgy  fingerprint  to  me.  

See  the  scan  below,.    dropping  the  price. 

Asking  $450

Now  $375

9FKcHN1.jpg

wAbkQsQ.jpg

:takeit: for $375

7 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Planet  Comics 71

Now  here's  a  pretty  cover,  on  a  pretty  copy.   Looks like  someone at  Fiction  House  stole  L B Cole's  palette  
for  this one,  gorgeous  color  mix  on  these  late  Planets. 

No  major  flaws,  and  damn-all  for  minor  flaws.   A  touch  of general  wear  on  a  flat,  glossy, clean, tight  copy
with white pages.

EDIT:  Well,  I  was  sitting  here  admiring  this  beauty  and did  spot a flaw.   There's  a  light  dogear  that  barely
breaks  color  running  through  the  spaceship  lower  RH  FC.  I'm  adjusting  the  price  down  a  bit.  

Asking  $400   $375

YaMtIqn.jpg

take

Here it is,   final  book  of  the  thread. 

The Fighting  Yank 14

Rough  spine  and   several pieces out  RH  edge  FC,  tears into BC at both staples.   Cover  still  attached to both...barely.

Vertical  tear  on  CF  near  spine,  doesn't  touch art,   otherwise  a tight  interior  with  white  pages. 

Grab  a  decent  reader  with  good  eye  appeal and a Schomburg  cover   for  $60

s1reG94.jpg

23 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Comic Cavalcade 24

Pretty  copy with a few issues. 

Dime  sized  piece out  lower  edge  BC, 1"  split upper  spine along  FC,  1/4" split  lower  spine  along  FC, along  with  a  tiny
dangling  chad same  spot. Otherwise square,   lays  nearly  flat, tight  with  offwhite - white  pages, bright  colors.

A nice  one  for $275

rOIlD91.jpg

@Larryw7  :foryou:

(I can't swing it right now)

5 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Here it is,   final  book  of  the  thread. 

The Fighting  Yank 14

Rough  spine  and   several pieces out  RH  edge  FC,  tears into BC at both staples.   Cover  still  attached to both...barely.

Vertical  tear  on  CF  near  spine,  doesn't  touch art,   otherwise  a tight  interior  with  white  pages. 

Grab  a  decent  reader  with  good  eye  appeal and a Schomburg  cover   for  $60

s1reG94.jpg

Take 

All right  Gang,   that's it  for this thread,  but  there  are a lot,   a  LOT  of  good  books  left.  

I've  sold  several  by  PM  to  folks  who  made    fair  offers,    if  you  see  something  you  like   shoot me  a 
message.  Let's  dicker  a  bit.   

As always,  bundles  are  welcome,  the  higher  the  pile  the better  the  deal,  LOL

Thread  is  open  until  tomorrow  afternoon,   I'll   start  sending invoices   late  afternoon  and  close it  down  around  9 PM.

(Kicks  back  to  await    incoming  PM's)