• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

World of Your 100 Best Avatars
4 4

297 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's an "E" for Energy Drink :sumo: 

So it is! Chair legs are a bit short aren't they Mark. Helps when you're sloshed though I suppose. 

20 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Come to think of it, is 'bc' the smallest name on the boards? 

:baiting: The proper medical term is a "syllabically challenged" name.

Plasma Gasification

2 minutes ago, bc said:
26 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Come to think of it, is 'bc' the smallest name on the boards? 

:baiting: The proper medical term is a "syllabically challenged" name.

Plasma Gasification

It could stand for 'big cakehole' I suppose 3079.png.4eaa29a892a4e6c1fc21be7027bf1532.png.6ad29fbac996a0ea60286e2ee8592139.png

Oh, and I dare you to change your name to PG :D

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
5 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's an "E" for Energy Drink :sumo: 

So it is! Chair legs are a bit short aren't they Mark. Helps when you're sloshed though I suppose. 

Maybe it's a short megaman energy tank, packs a whallup 

mega-man-e-tank-energy-drink-1.jpg

Basically I changed mine, because I bought a David Finch Wolverine sketch that should be here Friday.....

So I googled other examples and this is what I came up with for a profile pic.....

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Basically I changed mine, because I bought a David Finch Wolverine sketch that should be here Friday.....

So I googled other examples and this is what I came up with for a profile pic.....

Well it's perfectly lovely Mark. It's like you're giving us all the middle finger. Three times! 1287833945_NewProfileCGCboardspic.jpg.8b9ca14d20a6a14aa6e3991675ed1594.jpg.3fa6672c11dc9e303baad268846c2fce.jpg

2 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:
4 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well it's perfectly lovely Mark. It's like you're giving us all the middle finger. Three times! 1287833945_NewProfileCGCboardspic.jpg.8b9ca14d20a6a14aa6e3991675ed1594.jpg.3fa6672c11dc9e303baad268846c2fce.jpg

Orange you glad? (shrug) 

Spoiler

HAHAHA

54 minutes ago, Gotham Kid said:

There are boardies that have kept the same avatar over the years:

@BlowUpTheMoon @seanfingh @FlyingDonut @joeypost are a few.

I had a Bruce Lee avatar for a couple of months and a picture of @Pirate as the Anti-Monitor for a couple of weeks.  But other than that, 14 years of the Heatmiser, baby.

3 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

I had a Bruce Lee avatar for a couple of months and a picture of @Pirate as the Anti-Monitor for a couple of weeks.  But other than that, 14 years of the Heatmiser, baby.

The Anti-Monitor? Whassat? :bigsmile:

13 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It's hard enough to wait until Friday's and then I mostly only read anyways, but thanks @Get Marwood & I for noticing my new avatar ^^ 

Wolverine Praying.gif

2 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

Only reading Marvel and Charlton makes Marwood a dull boy . . .

What is he, Gold Key? 

3 minutes ago, seanfingh said:

Only reading Marvel and Charlton makes Marwood a dull boy . . .

Oh, just googleated him. I thought he was a board admin / mod or something :grin:

4 minutes ago, Foley said:

@Get Marwood & I Did you spot the subliminal message?

Ha, yes, I did. That's why I told him to change his name to PG. We've being doing plasma gasification all week :grin:

2 hours ago, seanfingh said:

Did you change to a Sadfan avatar for a while or was that just the rest of us making fun of showing solidarity?