• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book Memes !
12 12

6,690 posts in this topic

On 10/12/2022 at 1:44 PM, The Commissioner said:

It would've been great if Disney+ released a mini-series about Captain America returning the infinity stones.

:idea: there would be so many stories of a story, that tell a story like nesting dolls. They over layered it well, now there is another "build up" but I'm not sure if I'm patient enough to see the final payoff. I don't own all the streaming, I've thought about Disney, but theaters can be the best experience, well most of the time. :)

But it IS a good idea

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 10/12/2022 at 1:47 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

:idea: there would be so many stories of a story, that tell a story like nesting dolls. They over layered it well, now there is another "build up" but I'm not sure if I'm patient enough to see the final payoff. I don't own all the streaming, I've thought about Disney, but theaters can be the best experience, well most of the time. :)

But it IS a good idea

Mainly I would've like to see how Captain America reacted when he ran into Red Skull again.

On 10/13/2022 at 4:51 AM, The Commissioner said:

Mainly I would've like to see how Captain America reacted when he ran into Red Skull again.

'You sound just a liiiittle bit different now. Your voice sounds good, don't get me wrong, but there's just a little something something about it.... I can't quite put my finger on it...'