• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Comic Book Memes !
13 13

6,941 posts in this topic

On 8/2/2024 at 4:42 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

FB_IMG_1722622791223.jpg

lol I did that once to a bar.    We were annoyed that the bartender was too busy with whatever was going on over their phone than serve drinks to any and all parties at the bar. 

I know exactly what live Phish albums to go to that have 20 minute versions of certain songs.  Just saying. 

On 8/2/2024 at 4:42 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

FB_IMG_1722622791223.jpg

On 8/2/2024 at 4:49 PM, Buzzetta said:

lol I did that once to a bar.    We were annoyed that the bartender was too busy with whatever was going on over their phone than serve drinks to any and all parties at the bar. 

I know exactly what live Phish albums to go to that have 20 minute versions of certain songs.  Just saying. 

This immediately came to mind

https://youtu.be/Mw7Gryt-rcc?si=cBhLxlTre1cCdyxx

On 8/2/2024 at 6:57 PM, B2D327 said:

This immediately came to mind

https://youtu.be/Mw7Gryt-rcc?si=cBhLxlTre1cCdyxx

Arch, the old moderator actually made a new board rule based on something I was doing in my sales threads.   I was able to get my response in before he locked it that basically gives you an idea of what I was doing. lol 

On 8/2/2024 at 6:05 PM, Buzzetta said:

Arch, the old moderator actually made a new board rule based on something I was doing in my sales threads.   I was able to get my response in before he locked it that basically gives you an idea of what I was doing. lol 

:banana:

:roflmao: