• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLINK Auction is ending, anyone win anything?
7 7

159 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

Aha! Truly a "photo finish" among us boardies!

101630687_ScreenShot2018-05-24at12_15_11PM.png.eaf6614f55168a44953a9cfcb4f224ee.png

Strangest thing.  Just as that auction ended I heard a strange cry of anguish.  It seemed to be emanating from 37th St.  I wonder if there was a fourth fish in that pond? hm

37 minutes ago, Sqeggs said:

Strangest thing.  Just as that auction ended I heard a strange cry of anguish.  It seemed to be emanating from 37th St.  I wonder if there was a fourth fish in that pond? hm

He has enough of them, its time he learned to share... like sell me one.

4 minutes ago, Junkdrawer said:

Technically this photo depicts a triple deadheat. This means a 3 way tie. 

Oops. I gotta trust Junkdrawer on this one -- after all, his avatar is a horse, for Pete's sake!

1 hour ago, Zolnerowich said:

Oops. I gotta trust Junkdrawer on this one -- after all, his avatar is a horse, for Pete's sake!

I'll volunteer to keep the book in protective custody until you can settle on a visitation schedule with a mediator. (shrug) 

6 minutes ago, domuhnator said:

I told myself repeatedly I wasn't going to bid on anything. But I broke down. I couldn't help myself. the last  "big" one I need for a little 1-11 run  

ss8.thumb.jpg.a6d34d3dbdb15423d5955280e7e32a29.jpg

Given how great the cover is, I think you made a great decision

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:57 AM, skypinkblu said:

I got outbid on the Batman 20 after bidding what I thought was about $200 more than the price would have been for a copy that sold this month. The book went for $1355 in May for a 5.5, and sold for $2099 for a 6.0 last night. I am getting worn down by the prices....but I did win these two. Both a lot scarcer than Batman 20 (although that is a great book so congrats if someone won it here).

RAD4AD8A201844_172711.jpg

RAD2459D201858_15218.jpg

I have a few of those CC comics and enjoy CC 5 the most.  I am also happy I found the issue with a Solomon Grundy story.  I have a few pages of some and only have a duplicate cover of CC 9.

Edited by BB-Gun

32 minutes ago, domuhnator said:

I told myself repeatedly I wasn't going to bid on anything. But I broke down. I couldn't help myself. the last  "big" one I need for a little 1-11 run  

ss8.thumb.jpg.a6d34d3dbdb15423d5955280e7e32a29.jpg

25 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

Ditto. That’s a superb cover! Maybe even the source of a new avatar?

27 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

I think so too! I got tired of looking at my 6 and 7 without having an 8 to go with them.

27 minutes ago, retrocomics said:

Was a little surprised the Punch 12 didn't go over 9k. Thought it would do at least 10k.

Agreed. Apparently the writing on the cover scared some people away.  

2 minutes ago, Zolnerowich said:

Ditto. That’s a superb cover! Maybe even the source of a new avatar?

Not a bad idea! Maybe once it comes in ill switch it up a little. I am VERY fond of my 6 though.

45 minutes ago, retrocomics said:

Was a little surprised the Punch 12 didn't go over 9k. Thought it would do at least 10k.

Writing on the cover did it in otherwise would have been higher but you can have the 1.0 on the bay for $9995.00  :banana: