• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2018 Green Eggs Grading Contest - Round 1
6 6

341 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, kav said:

@thirdgreenham The final results from last year are no longer viewable is there any way you can post it for those interested?  I kinda want to see how I did and how things went.

I remember you and Oak scored exactly the same on all 10 rounds. :grin:

1 minute ago, jcjames said:

I remember you and Oak scored exactly the same on all 10 rounds. :grin:

I know I was like wtf

5 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

That pecker gets in my way this time, I'll......:taptaptap:

You'll do NOTHING!

3 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

They don't call me the exterminator for nothing.:devil:

Oh s***

Hi Everyone,

My server hosting the images crashed and I just didn't restore them. Hence, the broken images. I don't have time right now to restore them... but maybe later.

Was the time of the END OF ROUND ONE posted? I must have missed it... I'll be traveling most of tomorrow with an evening event so tomorrow will be one of those wonky days. (Offsite multi-day business thing.) I'm just glad there's no Game 5 so I don't have to arrange for televisions to be around for a scheduled reception/dinner thing... 

19 minutes ago, sckao said:

Hi Everyone,

My server hosting the images crashed and I just didn't restore them. Hence, the broken images. I don't have time right now to restore them... but maybe later.

Was the time of the END OF ROUND ONE posted? I must have missed it... I'll be traveling most of tomorrow with an evening event so tomorrow will be one of those wonky days. (Offsite multi-day business thing.) I'm just glad there's no Game 5 so I don't have to arrange for televisions to be around for a scheduled reception/dinner thing... 

:news: 

End of round 1 will be at 6:18 PM EDT, tomorrow night. 

Thanks, sckao! 

13 minutes ago, JazzMan said:

I'm glad I took a second look at the books and read the thread - I initially was in last year's thread, which is where the link in the PM sent me.  I think someone is trying to sabotage my entry.... :taptaptap:

:whistle:

2 hours ago, thirdgreenham said:

:news: 

End of round 1 will be at 6:18 PM EDT, tomorrow night. 

Thanks, sckao! 

I’ll be on the road then actually so while you can post the reveal, etc., the results thread will show up much later.

Andy's post-round emoji's are legit - but like reading tea leaves, you need experience and good intuition to interpret them, and even then still stand a chance of misinterpreting them.   But you won't get a "yay" if you got both -1s, and won't get a "cry" if your guesses were double-bulls.

Edited by grebal
at least over the past couple of years for the rounds I participated in