• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - 10% off any books still left - ENDS TONIGHT!!!! Odd mix of GA books - Romance, Crime, DC non-superhero, Jungle/GGA, Lone Ranger 1 . . . JUST ADDED Sports and more! ADDED - Nellie the Nurse and Buzzy! FINAL ADDITIONS!!! SLABS!!!
2 2

77 posts in this topic

Panic 9 - 4.0 with tape inside cover and some minor other issues (rip on back cover, spine split at top of spine, etc), interior tight cream to off-white pages. An almost acceptable Mad knock-off since it is also an EC. $20

comic293.jpg

comic294.jpg

Now bringing out a Big Gun - the Lone Ranger 1 - nice 5.0 copy with lose cf, supple off-white pages, see scans for corner and edge condition. $250 (CGC 1.8 recently sold for $156)

SOLD!!!!

comic326.jpg

comic327.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot
Sold

9 hours ago, Qua-Brot said:

First up: My Romance 3 - besides the rusted bottom staple (and staining on back) and the rat chew at the top of the book, its actually a very nice book. Nice off-white page quality and complete. Its a Marvel Comic!  $25

comic265.jpg

comic266.jpg

:takeit:

56 minutes ago, Qua-Brot said:

Another odd DC - Mr. District Attorney 58 - VG+ nice with some stressing by the spine, general edge and corner wear, but a solid book. $15

comic306.jpg

comic307.jpg

I'll take this.

Just found a few more books to add - and since its the 4th of July, lets start with this one!!!

War Victory Comics 1 - VG 4.0 range, rust at staples that has made spots visible at the spine. Interior is tight and supple. These supported USO and Army and Navy Relief Funds. Now this will support my own relief fund B| $75

SOLD!!!

comic353.jpg

comic354.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot

This is an Exciting find! Exciting Comics 62 - VG+ 4.5 range. This is a great bondage cover! Supple pages, tight book (except upon re-examination discovered cf is detached at the bottom staple - top is still tight). A CGC 4.0 sold a few months ago for $325. I'm asking a cheap $200.

SOLD!!!!

comic351.jpg

comic352.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot
Missed condition issue