• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - 10% off any books still left - ENDS TONIGHT!!!! Odd mix of GA books - Romance, Crime, DC non-superhero, Jungle/GGA, Lone Ranger 1 . . . JUST ADDED Sports and more! ADDED - Nellie the Nurse and Buzzy! FINAL ADDITIONS!!! SLABS!!!
2 2

77 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Qua-Brot said:

Dotty 40 - also nice page quality but upper right corner has some fading and lower right has a piece missing and some damage. $10

comic273.jpg

comic274.jpg

take per PM

1 hour ago, Qua-Brot said:

Just found a few more books to add - and since its the 4th of July, lets start with this one!!!

War Victory Comics 1 - VG 4.0 range, rust at staples that has made spots visible at the spine. Interior is tight and supple. These supported USO and Army and Navy Relief Funds. Now this will support my own relief fund B| $75

comic353.jpg

comic354.jpg

take per PM

18 hours ago, Qua-Brot said:

Now bringing out a Big Gun - the Lone Ranger 1 - nice 5.0 copy with lose cf, supple off-white pages, see scans for corner and edge condition. $250 (CGC 1.8 recently sold for $156)

comic326.jpg

comic327.jpg

I’ll take this if it is still available

Nellie the Nurse 12 - this is an interesting one. Seems to me to be a solid 6.0, BUT has production issue (2 pages have top staple attached, bottom staple never reached where the edge of the page was, one close to center of book, one second to last page - you can see the pages sticking out in the scan) and some writing on it. Nice tight copy otherwise. Nellie the Nurse, Tessie the Typist, a few Kurtzman Giggles and Grins, supple off-white pages . . . asking $150.

comic160.jpg

comic161.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot

Real Life Comics 7, G+ - presents better but spine/cover is brittle (already split from top to below top staple, but on cover not on spine). Ironically, pages are supple tan/cream. Does have slight musty smell (I'm really selling this comic!!!) - $15 (was going to ask $20 but after all I said about it . . . )

SOLD!!!

comic167.jpg

comic168.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot

20 minutes ago, Qua-Brot said:

Real Life Comics 7, G+ - presents better but spine/cover is brittle (already split from top to below top staple, but on cover not on spine). Ironically, pages are supple tan/cream. Does have slight musty smell (I'm really selling this comic!!!) - $15 (was going to ask $20 but after all I said about it . . . )

comic167.jpg

comic168.jpg

take!