• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - 10% off any books still left - ENDS TONIGHT!!!! Odd mix of GA books - Romance, Crime, DC non-superhero, Jungle/GGA, Lone Ranger 1 . . . JUST ADDED Sports and more! ADDED - Nellie the Nurse and Buzzy! FINAL ADDITIONS!!! SLABS!!!
2 2

77 posts in this topic

On ‎7‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 9:35 PM, Qua-Brot said:

Zegra Jungle Empress 3 - yes, its a Fox! Low grade - rat chew above the Z, spine is rough, split/piece missing bottom of spine, creasing on cover. Its complete with nice Off-white pages, and lots of GGA inside! Of course a CGC 3.0 sold recently for $113 - I'm going to give someone a bargain - $45

comic279.jpg

comic280.jpg

:takeit: per pm

This is a little later than GA (early silver - 1957) but a nice book anyway. World of Fantasy 6, GLOSSY around 5.5-6.0? I am always stymied by books like this - its glossy, flat, has sharp edges, but the bottom edge and spine have wear . . . interior has supple cream pages. Bill Everett cover. No GPA info, few sold on feebay, asking $125 (reasonable offers considered)

img928.jpg

img929.jpg

SLABS!!! (Sorry for the poor quality of images, my scanner is too small and my photography skills are lacking)

First up for your consideration is the most mundane of the titles I have today - Action Comics 171 CGC 3.5 Cream to Off White pages, tape on interior cover. GPA not helpful, I'll ask OSPG at $125 (slab shipping $13)

IMG_20180710_204629750.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot

Batman! 64! CGC 5.0 White pages. Presents nicely (issues are overhang on right edge that caused some ripping but can't be seen easily and small pieces out of back cover). GPA has a 5.5 selling for $257, and one sold on feebay that had similar issues for over $300 (raw)!!! Asking $250 OBO

IMG_20180710_204409407.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot

Ok, so these aren't GA, but they are PLODs and I figure why not? See if anyone wants them (or tell your friends who might be interested!!!).

Tales of Suspense 72 and 83, both 9.4. 

72 Off White to White, Top edge of cover trimmed. Ask $75 OBO

83 Off White pages, all three edges trimmed (!!!). Ask $60 OBO.

IMG_20180710_204901743.jpg

IMG_20180710_204812970.jpg

Edited by Qua-Brot