• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Portland, OR Sat Jul 28 SA/GA collector meetup/swap
2 2

14 posts in this topic

On Saturday September 28 at 1130a a group of silver and golden age collectors is hosting a swap/meetup in Portland. We have a space reserved and attendance is free for collectors. Please DM if you're interested in joining to RSVP. 

20180722_095032_0001.png

Edited by Northwest

11 hours ago, Northwest said:

Looking forward to seeing everyone. 

Is this Meet Up event being held at a community center room in Portland, OR? Sounds like a great idea but I recommend you add an hour to stretch out to a 3 hr meet and greet. Let us know if you decide to do this bi-monthly or whatever schedule :headbang: please.

1 hour ago, Fan Boy said:

Question to OP ... 

Will this event become, someday, a regular event in Portland? I would be going there next month. Thanks. 

The plan is to make this 4 to 6 times a year. Hopefully you can join one. Thank you for the interest

49 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

Is this Meet Up event being held at a community center room in Portland, OR? Sounds like a great idea but I recommend you add an hour to stretch out to a 3 hr meet and greet. Let us know if you decide to do this bi-monthly or whatever schedule :headbang: please.

It's at Taborspace which is a community center in Mt Tabor. We have a private room reserved. The center itself will allow us to stay in the common area after the event if people want to hang out. Future events may be extended. Hope to see you there. @aardvark88

10 hours ago, Northwest said:

The plan is to make this 4 to 6 times a year. Hopefully you can join one. Thank you for the interest

Great! :foryou:  I have many friends living in Vancouver WA and some in Portland. I usually go there to visit them for weekends a few times yearly. If it went good, please post in advance with dates so I can match in visiting my friends same time, and bring some comics to barter or buy/sell.