• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

what's the most copies you have of a single issue?
2 2

118 posts in this topic

The most copies of any single comic I have is two, usually because I accidentally bought a second copy without realizing it. That happened this month with Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos #32. I forgot to update the want list I carry in my wallet, so now I own two very low-grade copies.

I have an entire room in my home filled with Iron Man and Sub-Mariner 1. Over 4,284 of them. Yes. Not a typo. Four thousand two hundred eighty four of them.. About half are already CGC graded, half are raw and those will also be graded prior to my listing them all on Ebay later this year. I'll be listing them as auctions, maybe starting one auction every 5 minutes for about 2 solid weeks, They're a wide range of grade from 4.0 to 9.8.

:jokealert:

Maybe! :whistle:

Awesome thread!  Love it.  :cloud9:

If you want to see some more examples, here's a good source:

Double Digit Multiples

Just an example (not my books)...

yeacpGo.jpg

I'll be adding some of the examples in this thread to it.

Let's see some more!  Keep them coming.  :)

11 minutes ago, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

Nice.  I hadn't seen that thread before.  (thumbsu

Thanks Ditch - I like your one too. There's something oddly satisfying about a big pile of the same book. I knew a chap who collected one of the DF remarked books. There was, I think, about 99 made and he had half of them! We're all glorious nut cases really aren't we :grin:

6 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Thanks Ditch - I like your one too. There's something oddly satisfying about a big pile of the same book. I knew a chap who collected one of the DF remarked books. There was, I think, about 99 made and he had half of them! We're all glorious nut cases really aren't we :grin:

It's all in the chase, and the fun of discovery.  :)

4 minutes ago, DougC said:

Over the years I have picked up a couple copies of Adventure Comics #346 :luhv:

Two, or a hundred and two?

21 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

600 copies each of Brigade #1 gold, Supreme #1 gold, Youngblood Strikefile #1 gold, and Youngblood #0 gold.

Yay!

Thanks for the pictures! 

21 hours ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

600 copies each of Brigade #1 gold, Supreme #1 gold, Youngblood Strikefile #1 gold, and Youngblood #0 gold.

Yay!

6 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Thanks for the pictures! 

lol

Friggin' slackers :sumo:

16 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:
34 minutes ago, BlowUpTheMoon said:

Thanks for the pictures! 

Oh, was I supposed to have shown pictures of them? Oops.

Anyone can play the game the way you are.  Watch this:

I've got 1700 copies of Peter Parker, Spectacular Spider-Man #2  :sumo:

I feel like all the DTR #1 first printings were made for me. Whenever I see them I scoop them up regardless of condition. When they are with someone else, they are not in the proper place. Their proper place is with me. My goal as I've stated before is to become the world's greatest comic book collector

I will not stop until every DKR #1 is with me.