• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dranzer
1 1

56 posts in this topic

Maybe he meant Dr Anzer. He was looking for his secretary to make an appointment to have his piles looked at. Only he typed supervisor instead of secretary, and mistook the CGC forum for the online appointment booking system? 

3 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Tundnalla! 

That's what Tarzan used to say. Ron Ely wasn't it? 

Just in case you thought I was throwing out random meaningless words. Like 'dranzer'.

27 minutes ago, Get Marwood & I said:

Maybe he meant Dr Anzer. He was looking for his secretary to make an appointment to have his piles looked at. Only he typed supervisor instead of secretary, and mistook the CGC forum for the online appointment booking system? 

What's with the sad like @Mystafo!

It could happen.  

2 minutes ago, Kevin Antrum said:

Damn there is some really strange mofos on here but like Rick James said cocaine is a hell of a drug lmao 

Yes, they're all nutters aren't they Kevin. 

How are the piles?

Just now, Mystafo said:

Haha, sorry just trying to convey that I felt bad for him not being able to make his appointment lol 

These emojis are limiting in their scope...we need more variety!

We do. We need a 'you guys are nutters' like emojiconjob. 

And an automated switchboard. Press 1 for piles. 2 for itchy armpits. 3 for newton rings.....

1 minute ago, Kevin Antrum said:

My bad didn’t mean to title it that but didn’t think it would attract so much attention guess I’ll make it my handle from now on don’t know what piles are but whatever you on it’s not for me lmao

What did you mean to title it then?! :)

1 hour ago, Jerkfro said:

Just googled it, and you're right. That still doesn't explain why that's the title of this thread or the other thread by the OP. This is weird. 

Dude it’s weird you’re more concerned with title than the actual question I’m new here I’m not perfect but thanks for letting me know 

1 minute ago, Kevin Antrum said:

My bad didn’t mean to title it that but didn’t think it would attract so much attention guess I’ll make it my handle from now on don’t know what piles are but whatever you on it’s not for me lmao

This is a great idea.  

4 minutes ago, Kevin Antrum said:

Now your cookin' with Crisco!

18 minutes ago, Kevin Antrum said:

Wait until you post 500 times. You will know who we are (and get used to it).

Edited by JollyComics

1 minute ago, Mystafo said:
6 minutes ago, Kevin Antrum said:

Now your cookin' with Crisco!

Crisco? Dranzer?

What the f*** is going on!