• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dranzer
1 1

56 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Kevin Antrum said:

Really didn’t mean to title it anything my man just new to the game and was trying to get info on the game of grading 

You're our new best friend Kevin. Stick around, have fun and learn as you go (thumbsu

18 hours ago, Kevin Antrum said:
19 hours ago, Jerkfro said:

Just googled it, and you're right. That still doesn't explain why that's the title of this thread or the other thread by the OP. This is weird. 

Dude it’s weird you’re more concerned with title than the actual question I’m new here I’m not perfect but thanks for letting me kno

No problem. If you're interested you can take my descriptive thread titles course.  I'm here to help.

5 minutes ago, Skeptic_Kepp said:

I think that every thread the OP starts from now on should be titled: Dranzer. That would be epic. Guaranteed like from me every time.

Dranzer II: The Quickening

33 minutes ago, Skeptic_Kepp said:

I think that every thread the OP starts from now on should be titled: Dranzer. That would be epic. Guaranteed like from me every time.

I like it! It's a not so subtle F-U to the boards. Jerkfro approved

Edited by Jerkfro

On 9/9/2018 at 6:18 AM, Jerkfro said:
On 9/8/2018 at 12:05 PM, Kevin Antrum said:
On 9/8/2018 at 10:34 AM, Jerkfro said:

Just googled it, and you're right. That still doesn't explain why that's the title of this thread or the other thread by the OP. This is weird. 

Dude it’s weird you’re more concerned with title than the actual question I’m new here I’m not perfect but thanks for letting me kno

No problem. If you're interested you can take my descriptive thread titles course.  I'm here to help.

I highly recommend it. I audited 'fro's "Creative Changes To User Names" course in 2011, and let me tell you, it's paid for itself 100 fold.

In fact, if you do some searches, you'll find a whole curricula of courses for the discerning newb. 

awwww....now I'm sad. Remember when we could make insulting but hilarious bastardizations of user names, and not get banished to Siberia for it...?

:(

I was even fond of Tup's dopey "RockMyGayAnus", which doesn't even work, but was still fun.

Sad. Now it's all "cyber bullying" and "safe spaces."

:(