• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's in your attic?
1 1

54 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, lizards2 said:
18 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

Damn! That's a cool way to catch rats.

You just need the restraints to dissolve before discovery..,

:popcorn:   :rulez:

beauty is only skin deep.  ok.... maybe the muscle tone is important...… and the proper fat content.....  and oh yea, the curves.....   

1643192384_waspwoman.thumb.jpg.aa0bd9798d17da61c8a13dc08c693a6d.jpg

2 minutes ago, Senormac said:

beauty is only skin deep.  ok.... maybe the muscle tone is important...… and the proper fat content.....  and oh yea, the curves.....   

1643192384_waspwoman.thumb.jpg.aa0bd9798d17da61c8a13dc08c693a6d.jpg

God oh God no-

We've been in this house for 6 years, and I've never been up there. Could be that there are untold treasures, but more likely the answer to the question "What's up there?" is actually "Spiders. Lots and lots of spiders." And that's why I won't be heading up.

56 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

We've been in this house for 6 years, and I've never been up there. Could be that there are untold treasures, but more likely the answer to the question "What's up there?" is actually "Spiders. Lots and lots of spiders." And that's why I won't be heading up.

I killed a spider in my apartment this morning that had the body size of a nickel. Probably 3" leg-span.

I almost died looking at the ugly b%^&*.

19 minutes ago, TwoPiece said:

I killed a spider in my apartment this morning that had the body size of a nickel. Probably 3" leg-span.

I almost died looking at the ugly b%^&*.

Ugh, don't even like thinking about it!

I have tried to grow out of some of my spider fear/hatred as I've gotten older. For instance, outside, I don't mess with them at all (well, unless they're blocking the door to the garage or something.) I figure that's their environment, it's not my place to interfere.

But if they make it into my house, well, that's my turf. We may have a problem.

9 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

I have tried to grow out of some of my spider fear/hatred as I've gotten older. For instance, outside, I don't mess with them at all (well, unless they're blocking the door to the garage or something.) I figure that's their environment, it's not my place to interfere.

I need to get one of those salt shotguns. Idk if it propels the salt fast enough to kill a big spider, but I need a long-distance weapon that isn't bleach-based...

54 minutes ago, F For Fake said:

Try working as an exterminator, that will get rid of your fears fast.lol

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

I am terrified of spiders.  I had a buddy who worked in a plant nursery and had been bitten several times by black widows.  One time a co worker put a black widow on his head.  He cupped it in his hand ran over and put it down the guy's shirt who started screaming.  I was flabbergasted by this.  He stated a black widow is just a poisonous bug.

11 minutes ago, kav said:

I am terrified of spiders.  I had a buddy who worked in a plant nursery and had been bitten several times by black widows.  One time a co worker put a black widow on his head.  He cupped it in his hand ran over and put it down the guy's shirt who started screaming.  I was flabbergasted by this.  He stated a black widow is just a poisonous bug.

I don't mind spiders these days.  I probably walk into a dozen cobwebs each week, in the woods.  Most of the time, they get me in the face.  If the spider has bright colors on it, I seem to be more cautious.  

1 hour ago, oakman29 said:

Nope! I'll leave that to you, the manlier, less scaredy-cat men of the world! I'm quite content to stay as far away from creepy crawlies as possible.