• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,157 posts in this topic

On 8/27/2022 at 5:20 PM, Brandon Shepherd said:

I’ve never been an Image or Spawn guy, but this book has me curious.

Picked this up today at a comic and toy show.

08E515FF-305F-4B5A-BBAC-E55F3700C11B.thumb.jpeg.cc111db4b1363b7f0efe79e9e2602dd8.jpeg

Is that a question?  Or? It's 1st Angela and was pretty abundant in grade for a book featuring a character that used to belong to Marvel but Todd got a hold of. The newsstand issue (of course doh!) helps sort out the abundant problem, but it's still an early 1st in the spawn series that is nice. Can be coin, but the story might not hit as hard as the 90s if not for future media? Or something lol

On 8/27/2022 at 4:29 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Is that a question?  Or? It's 1st Angela and was pretty abundant in grade for a book featuring a character that used to belong to Marvel but Todd got a hold of. The newsstand issue (of course doh!) helps sort out the abundant problem, but it's still an early 1st in the spawn series that is nice. Can be coin, but the story might not hit as hard as the 90s if not for future media? Or something lol

Maybe I’m more impressionable than I thought. I just watched this video recently.

I’m also a noob on this drama…

And, it’s been in the back of mind for years to read Sandman….

Still haven't had a chance to get out an dig lately, but the postman brought me some early Allred goodness this weekend, plus this Warren Alien mag I've been looking for.

IMG_5458.JPG

IMG_5459.JPG

IMG_5460.JPG

IMG_5461.JPG

IMG_5462.JPG

IMG_5464.JPG

On 8/27/2022 at 6:36 PM, Brandon Shepherd said:

Maybe I’m more impressionable than I thought. I just watched this video recently.

I’m also a noob on this drama…

And, it’s been in the back of mind for years to read Sandman….

When him and Ed read the courtroom depositions for this was insane.  

Todd was a madman lol