• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Just an 8.0 (lowest on the census of 12), but a darn nice looking 8.0 - here are the grader's notes: light spine stress lines to cover; light staining to cover.

Either way, at only $16 I was happy to get it - these later-number Vol. 4 issues can be tough to track down, and pricey.

IMG_9992.thumb.jpg.c8eda4af1274bcdd53966d8d23d0a860.jpg

On 11/27/2023 at 2:43 PM, F For Fake said:

Next up, some unremarkable, but fun, floppies from the lcs, which I hadn't been to in a few months. I usually buy any Aliens books they have in, so I grabbed another set of Batman/Aliens II, as well as the Archive vs Predator series we were just discussing in the crossover thread. I'm pretty sure I have a set or two of these, but hey, why not grab another?

This Comico Previews with the Dave cover isn't one you see every day, so I pick it up.

And most impressive to me were these big sets of Transformers: More then Meets the Eye, My shop tends to sell runs in big bulk lots, so I think it came out to about a dollar each on these, which is remarkable, as these books can be tough to find. I have all of these stories in HC, but I may take on the challenge of completing a set of the comics. Will likely take me a minute.

IMG_6693.JPG

IMG_6694.JPG

IMG_7069.JPG

IMG_6742.JPG

IMG_6743.JPG

I have only read one issue of Archie vs predator, and it was a good time! I want to read it end to end

On 11/28/2023 at 11:54 PM, D2 said:

I have only read one issue of Archie vs predator, and it was a good time! I want to read it end to end

It's a blast, definitely check out the whole series!

On 11/27/2023 at 2:40 PM, F For Fake said:

Been a minute since i bought any books, but picked up a few things this week. First up, a couple of slabs from Bay. I've been looking for that Gotham Knights forever, there are only a couple of 9.8's in the census. One of my all time favorite pervy/kinky Bollands, happy to finally land one, and remove that long-suffering eBay alert!

Next was a book for my Aliens and The Thing collection. 

IMG_6695.JPG

IMG_6697.JPG

IMG_6717.JPG

IMG_6718.JPG

Dark Horse was so underrated back then(thumbsu

On 11/29/2023 at 11:19 AM, comicjack said:

Dark Horse was so underrated back then(thumbsu

Oh for sure. The best publisher of licensed properties ever, in my opinion, and they had lots of great originals at the time as well. They really had it going on.