• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Just got these beauties back 😍🔥

Im stoked about about the 9.9 but im really scratching my head 🤔 about this 9.2. Book was never taken out of the bag and board prior to this past NYCC for Peach Momoko's signature. It was pressed aswell and still came back a 9.2. Also the certificate numbers arent showing up in the registry. Still shows grading/encapsulation/imaging and not shipped even though books are clearly here. Oh well..sigh

20231210_215217.jpg

On 12/10/2023 at 9:03 PM, Shinwar said:

Just got these beauties back 😍🔥

Im stoked about about the 9.9 but im really scratching my head 🤔 about this 9.2. Book was never taken out of the bag and board prior to this past NYCC for Peach Momoko's signature. It was pressed aswell and still came back a 9.2. Also the certificate numbers arent showing up in the registry. Still shows grading/encapsulation/imaging and not shipped even though books are clearly here. Oh well..sigh

20231210_215217.jpg

@CGC Mike might be able to help, if you haven't already spoken to someone, as idk

• Administrator
On 12/10/2023 at 10:03 PM, Shinwar said:

I believe the cert numbers populate on Wednesday's.  That is probably why they are not showing up in the registry.  Customer Service will change the status to shipped.  Or, I can get them to do it.  You would just need to send me your customer id number, and the submission number.

On 12/11/2023 at 7:56 AM, CGC Mike said:

I believe the cert numbers populate on Wednesday's.  That is probably why they are not showing up in the registry.  Customer Service will change the status to shipped.  Or, I can get them to do it.  You would just need to send me your customer id number, and the submission number.

Thanks Mike I will PM you.