• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Flash229.jpg

Where did you snap that up? hm

Pedgree. Was runner-up to Serpico when it was on eBay a few years ago. Wasn't home when Metro emailed me with the price before they listed it on their site for $600 and bought by rube. Finally decided and bit to bullet for the book at $750, :tonofbricks:

doh!

Went from $450 to $600 to $750 :sick:

Too bad about the off-white to white pages. :baiting:

Flash229.jpg

Pedgree. Was runner-up to Serpico when it was on eBay a few years ago. Wasn't home when Metro emailed me with the price before they listed it on their site for $600 and bought by rube. Finally decided and bit to bullet for the book at $750, :tonofbricks:

doh!

:(

Just got these in I was hoping to sell them at the VCC but they arrived a week late and dollar short. May just keep them.

comics1184.jpg

Supergirl got back!

Great run, well worth keeping.

Jack

doh!

sucker

doh!

sucker

$750.00????? wow.......you must of really wanted it...........nice book.......was it the last one for your set or something? I don't think you did too badly it does guide for $55.00 as a 9.2 and we all know how popular those BA Flashs are.

Action 440 in raw 9.6 with white pages. My favorite BA Action cover and the first Grell artwork on Green Lantern. Had this issue as a kid, but this is my upgrade.

Scott

Action440.jpg

Sweet book I have never seen that cover before.

Ken Shannon #3 in 7.0 Reed Crandall cover and art with Jack Cole interior art. This book make me sad as I sent it back today after only having it a week or so. I finally got around to reading it and as soon as I opened the cover I saw the interior bleed of spine color touch. I looked at the book more closely and saw at least 4-5 areas of CT on the spine and top/bottom corners. Needless to say I was disappointed, Sweet looking copy otherwise. Too bad.

Scott

KenShannon3.jpg

Who Is Next 5 in 4.0. The scan is of the book in its mylar. This book is impossible to find. I have looked for years and happened upon this lower grade copy but was very happy to get it. It contains what I consider the best story that Alex Toth ever created, "The Crushed Gardenia". This book is beyond tough.

Scott

WhoIsNext5.new.jpg

Fight Against Crime 16 with the infamous "knife in the neck" cover. Wildey EC swipe too. I knew this book was going to be bad when I opened it up and the first panel I saw had a child being shot to death during a bank robbery. Bad stuff in this title.

Scott

FightAgainstCrime17.jpg

Lawbreakers Suspense Stories 15 in CGC 5.5 with off white pages. Classic Giordano cover with the acid in the face. There is also an interior story where a man's hands are dissolved in acid. Pretty horrific stuff for a "crime" book. Sweet copy.

Scott

LSS15.jpg

Flash229.jpg

doh!

Where's Raggedy Ann?