• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,147 posts in this topic

you must be pretty close to finishing the run no?

Pretty close. (thumbs u

Then what? :popcorn:

Not sure. I might start another HG SA run though it won't be as high grade as my x-men. I was talking with Ghost Town at the National and he recommended doing an Avengers run. I would also like to finish my SA X-men cross over run. So far I have TOS 49, ST 120 and Avengers 53 in CGC 9.0 and higher.

Interesting...

So attachments are now displayed automatically when they're images?

Gack - see the scanner cropped the right side 'cause I removed the backing board prior to scanning... well, suffice to say the right edges are sharp in each case, and I'm very happy with these acquisitions! :)

Ar ar ar... only trimming in my house is on the xmas tree, ya palooka! (:

I've had several people tell me that two of the books could be improved via pressing, including a board member whose judgment I trust implicitly. But I'd never do that to a comic book. Never. They're plenty pretty enough to me as-is!

Ar ar ar... only trimming in my house is on the xmas tree, ya palooka! (:

I've had several people tell me that two of the books could be improved via pressing, including a board member whose judgment I trust implicitly. But I'd never do that to a comic book. Never. They're plenty pretty enough to me as-is!

:applause:

Interesting...

So attachments are now displayed automatically when they're images?

Gack - see the scanner cropped the right side 'cause I removed the backing board prior to scanning... well, suffice to say the right edges are sharp in each case, and I'm very happy with these acquisitions! :)

Those are a treat to see. Thanks!