• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Haven't bought much over the last couple of months, but I did win this in Bill Hughes' auction. I've wanted a copy for a while, being a Beatle fan from when I was young.

YellowSubmarineNM-COW.jpg

(worship)

Glad to see you got it Ange. Sweet copy of a tough book. I am still paying for one of my Hughes books but told Bill to ship them all at once when I am finished. Hopefully I can post them soon. The man has some nice stuff.

Scott

Won my Clink target book from the last auction.

I`m surprised theres no christmas covers thread.

DellGiant53.jpg

Very nice! I just dug out a few of the Dell and Gold Key Christmas giants myself.

I don't think anyone would get bent out of shape if you posted it in the Golden Age holiday thread.

I think there's a General holiday thread if someone cared to find and bump it, but I don't recall a Silver Age one.

Jack

Haven't bought much over the last couple of months, but I did win this in Bill Hughes' auction. I've wanted a copy for a while, being a Beatle fan from when I was young.

YellowSubmarineNM-COW.jpg

(worship)

Glad to see you got it Ange. Sweet copy of a tough book. I am still paying for one of my Hughes books but told Bill to ship them all at once when I am finished. Hopefully I can post them soon. The man has some nice stuff.

Scott

I still have my copy of that book, bought off the stands.....not in great shape, and the poster is long gone....but still....I am happy I still have it.