• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,132 posts in this topic

Not sure if anyone has posted this one or not. WW Texas exclusive. I don't collect moderns, but hey, it came with my advanced ticket, so there you go.

Scott

X-MenMCWW.jpg

Got mine SSed. :whistle:

Then yours goes to "11"?

No, a 9.8 SS by Silvestri, but it is still better than yours. :baiting:

Not sure if anyone has posted this one or not. WW Texas exclusive. I don't collect moderns, but hey, it came with my advanced ticket, so there you go.

Scott

X-MenMCWW.jpg

Then yours goes to "11"?

Jim, there is no easy way to say this to you, but here goes.

Silvestri is a hack. I just posted this book to get a reaction out of the X-Men wonks like yourself. You took the bait like a lamb to the slaughter. So easy......oh so easy. :devil:

Scott

X-MenMCWW.jpg

Then yours goes to "11"?

Jim, there is no easy way to say this to you, but here goes.

Silvestri is a hack. I just posted this book to get a reaction out of the X-Men wonks like yourself. You took the bait like a lamb to the slaughter. So easy......oh so easy. :devil:

Maybe it is time for the Lamby story after all...

Finally for today.

Another TV series I can just about remember...with the immensely good looking Efrem Zimbalist Jr., who was a real heart throb with the Mums over here I recall.

Interesting connection is that he is the 'english' voice behind Alfred in my favourite take on the Batman mythology over any medium, i.e. BATMAN ANIMATED by WB

fc1066.jpg

These characters have to be the definition of 60's 'hip'

Sweet Book Goon.

Thanks Cap (thumbs u

I see you put your books in the registry :applause:

Yep, Thanks Danny! :thumbsup:

I know I will never have a shot at a "TOP RATED SET", with captain tripps and ghosttown around, but I WILL be happy if I can crack the top 10 :grin:

Ya neva know :banana: