• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,136 posts in this topic

Pulled in a Davis Crispen GA in CGC 8.5 COA'd as well included by CGC last night....my first Crispen. I'll try to post some scans when my books arrive next week....not done yet, as the hunting continues.

Crippen :gossip:

Crispen sounds like a breakfast cereal. :insane:

Pulled in a Davis Crispen GA in CGC 8.5 COA'd as well included by CGC last night....my first Crispen. I'll try to post some scans when my books arrive next week....not done yet, as the hunting continues.

Davis Crippen :gossip: Too late :frustrated:

Edited by johnenock

Davis Crippen :gossip: Too late :frustrated:

Sorry, I do that all the time with that one.....but yeah, that guy :insane:

7994-1.jpg

What's that?

Is this a Canadian comic book? There's a similar Cowboy 'Ventures at GCD from Bell, but I don't see this one in Overstreet. If you have publication information and a full scan (the corner is cut off), I'd be glad to submit it to GCD.

Bizarre racist/ cannibal cover with a topical song reference to boot!

Jack

7994-1.jpg

What's that?

Is this a Canadian comic book? There's a similar Cowboy 'Ventures at GCD from Bell, but I don't see this one in Overstreet. If you have publication information and a full scan (the corner is cut off), I'd be glad to submit it to GCD.

Bizarre racist/ cannibal cover with a topical song reference to boot!

Jack

:popcorn: