• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

I have absolutely no idea why this book is now in my collection.

I have picked up several Top Comics ever since I acquired an unopened pack of five from Chuck in the 90s. You can thank me for having a registry entry for them. I requested it when I was thinking of having mine slabbed. I may still send some in as part of a value sub one day.

Thanks for letting me know and requesting the registry set. This one book now puts me at the top of the registry set. :acclaim:

Ahead of you and your zero books :baiting:

sig.jpg

:applause: Good luck with the run. The Kirby CotU is one fun ride and read (thumbs u
Thanks, I've been planning on starting this run for a while now, but I finally had the opportunity to do it. All it cost were a few books I decided I didn't want/ collect anyway.

Trade for your Startling 49? (shrug)

Good guess, but no. Ended up selling the Startling and buying the book I wanted (which I haven't gotten yet). It was a couple hundred cheaper that way.

Good guess, but no. Ended up selling the Startling and buying the book I wanted (which I haven't gotten yet). It was a couple hundred cheaper that way.

Man, what did you get for the Startling?? That was a sweet book :cloud9:

I had it priced at $1500, which is what it sold for.

Bought a nice early Action with some of the proceeds. I'll post it when it gets here.

Bought a nice early Action with some of the proceeds. I'll post it when it gets here.

Sorry, didn't mean for you to post the financial transaction..just the book you ended up getting for it :baiting:

I look forward to seeing that Action

Sorry, didn't mean for you to post the financial transaction..just the book you ended up getting for it :baiting:

Smooth move hilljack. :makepoint:

That's Hillbilly..I prefer the traditional, thank you very much. :grin:

That's Hillbilly..I prefer the traditional, thank you very much. :grin:

Watson is a new world man though :applause:

I'm a Ka-Zar fan, so this has been on my radar for a bit -- Incredible Hulk #109, 1968.

Slightly outside my nominal collecting range being Sliver-Age, but man is that a sweet Severin/Trimpe cover! (thumbs u

Under $10 delivered, well-centered, lies flat w/ high gloss and easily a 7.5-8.0... from eBay too! :o

Hulk1091968.jpg

Manitoban junk via North Carolina.

tomahawk133.jpg

Hillbilly Jim bought a book from dufus Arex after Arex lowballed Lawrence by saying that it was for his personal collection? (tsk)