• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,150 posts in this topic

Well, here I am posting in this thread again. It's been a few months since I've been a regular poster and I have so few posts in this thread I figured I'd show off this one.

The former old label book in it's nice pretty new slab!

CGCBlondePhantom1485.jpg

Fantastic book - one of the best covers of the run.

I've just started to dip my toe in the GA waters. I love the crime books, and saw this T-Man for auction with a great Reed Crandall cover.

It's the Crippen "D" copy, and was sold raw on HA in spring 2007 as a VF-. I guess the latest owner (in the UK) slabbed it, and it came back as an 8.0. Got it for what I think is a very reasonable price.

Very happy! :banana:

T-MAN07_S.jpg

7265_1.jpg

7157_1.jpg

I've just started to dip my toe in the GA waters. I love the crime books, and saw this T-Man for auction with a great Reed Crandall cover.

It's the Crippen "D" copy, and was sold raw on HA in spring 2007 as a VF-. I guess the latest owner (in the UK) slabbed it, and it came back as an 8.0. Got it for what I think is a very reasonable price.

Very happy! :banana:

T-MAN07_S.jpg

7265_1.jpg

7157_1.jpg

:golfclap: Really nice book Drew. I was eying that auction and thinking this book would be a good entry point. (Then I got distracted, which happens easily.)