• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Just placed the order today from Bedrock Comics. He's always seemed like a well-liked dealer by the many members here so I'm giving him a try!

hulk181-25.jpg

:applause: If they had one for a standing ovation I would use that graemlin ! Way to go man !!

I've been out of comics for a while, probably at least three years since I've purchased a vintage book. A buddy of mine talked me into a return trip to the San Diego con this year and although I was looking forward to the trip, I really didn't plan on aquiring anything. Well, the bug came out of dormancy in a hurry and I ended up taking home a TOS 40, 41 and a prized high grade copy of my avatar book!

What a great time. It's good to be back. :cloud9:

Woohoo!

IronMongerCropped.jpg

Wings90.jpg

Tos41.jpg

collection from 1976 to 2005

The Hulk #181 is in VG.

all bagged

Marvel, DC and Indy

Several boxes of each Spider-man, X-men/Wolverine, Batman, Superman

You got all this stuff this week? (worship)

I've been out of comics for a while, probably at least three years since I've purchased a vintage book. A buddy of mine talked me into a return trip to the San Diego con this year and although I was looking forward to the trip, I really didn't plan on aquiring anything. Well, the bug came out of dormancy in a hurry and I ended up taking home a TOS 40, 41 and a prized high grade copy of my avatar book!

Woohoo!

IronMongerCropped.jpg

Wings90.jpg

Tos41.jpg

Welcome back :applause: Great taste in books you've got there pj! (worship)

Canada, he has over 500000 comics, and Idon't know why he decided to sell these, maybe they are worthless... my comic book guru friend says I might be in for a bad surprise. So I'm starting to panic. This is my first big purchase. $5000 for 25,000 comics are the details and my previous post states roughly what is included.

Woohoo!

IronMongerCropped.jpg

Comic books, good friends, and killa back drop...what more could you ask for!

Thats a prize winning photo in every respect :applause: