• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Three HG (for me anyway lol ) books I purchased in the last couple of months. IM #1 was a Flea Market purchase. The picts are crummy but the scanner won't fit slabs. :sorry:

:applause: I’d be happy with any of those books in my collection. Did the IM come slabbed at the flea market?

Three HG (for me anyway lol ) books I purchased in the last couple of months. IM #1 was a Flea Market purchase. The picts are crummy but the scanner won't fit slabs. :sorry:

:applause: I’d be happy with any of those books in my collection. Did the IM come slabbed at the flea market?

We have a "comic shop" at the FM :) . I picked up a mostly full run of IM 1-200( no 55 tho :cry:) for less than $300. The #1 was the only slabbed book of the run. The SA and BA books were in Fine thru VF- condition. So I think I did OK.

NationalLampoon34.jpg

:golfclap:

It just doesn't get any better than this classic cover.

I remember seeing this cover at the newsstand. I freaked because I thought they were really going to shoot the dog. My dad had to promise me the dog would be fine. I was only ten at the time lol

This was my only significant NYCC purchase. For some reason, I feel like I talked to fewer board members than I usually do, saw fewer good $1-$5 boxes (did find some nice 9.2-9.4 20 cent Thors in a $2 box), and came home with fewer books.

Anyway, I thought of you Nik. Hell, I even thought of calling you and seeing if you wanted it. But my love for Kane's Marvel western covers won out. I still can't believe a black picture frame western exists in this beautiful condition. It's really something to be seen. Too bad I just discovered my scanner suks with slabs.

IMG-8.jpg

IMG_0002-4.jpg

Edited by silverandbronze