• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,158 posts in this topic

Man, you overpaid.

I always do :headbang:

This is only the second time I've done internet bidding. I've always done phone bidding. It looks like upon further review that live bidding will continue on this lot, giving me a chance to overpay even more.

:luhv:

Man, you overpaid.

This is only the second time I've done internet bidding. I've always done phone bidding. It looks like upon further review that live bidding will continue on this lot, giving me a chance to overpay even more.

I should up my bid. I gave up but since you are bidding on it, I will jack up the price. :whistle:

Man, you overpaid.

I should up my bid. I gave up but since you are bidding on it, I will jack up the price. :whistle:

:cloud9:

Man, you overpaid.

:cloud9:

:banana:

many thanks, it is a cool collection. But then I would think that!

Here is another winner that completes a goal I had but never thought I could do - the first 12 issues on Nick Fury in 9.8 except for 10 which has a lone 9.6 (mine!). :cloud9:

I plan to post a group picture once the books arrive.

94184.jpg.15251ca6c683bb14c2cea4cc6440e987.jpg

many thanks, it is a cool collection. But then

Here is another winner that completes a goal I had but never thought I could do - the first 12 issues on Nick Fury in 9.8 except for 10 which has a lone 9.6 (mine!). :cloud9:

I plan to post a group picture once the books arrive.

DREK!

:jokealert: You certainly have an awesome collection my friend :applause: