• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,200 posts in this topic

Usually repro scripts are in perfect shape and look brand new. Not ratty like real scripts.

Repro scripts are often times made by convention celebs that make a living signing autographs and selling cheezy memoribilia.

scripts used on sets are generally shooting scripts, which differ from normal "reading" scripts, and usually actors will only get pages they are shooting that particular day, rather than the whole thing at once.

fyi

Just got this in the mail today :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

DSC00893_e.jpg

DSC00897_e.jpg

DSC00894_e.jpg

Quite the upgrade from the 7.0 Cerebus #1 I used to have in my collection. I am extremely please to say the least. And if you are reading this Doug, thanks for making this transaction happen :thumbsup:

Usually repro scripts are in perfect shape and look brand new. Not ratty like real scripts.

Repro scripts are often times made by convention celebs that make a living signing autographs and selling cheezy memoribilia.

scripts used on sets are generally shooting scripts, which differ from normal "reading" scripts, and usually actors will only get pages they are shooting that particular day, rather than the whole thing at once.

fyi

Cool info thanks! I wasn't trying to sound like an expert or anything...just limited knowledge on what I've grabbed over the years. I have no interest in buying anymore.

fyi

Cool info thanks! I wasn't trying to sound like an expert or anything...just limited knowledge on what I've grabbed over the years. I have no interest in buying anymore.

yah, not an expert either, just adding to the knowledge pool in my own small way