• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,205 posts in this topic

i was hoping to get out Bid on a book tonight and i was lol

so i was able to pay for this tonight ! should have it by friday really excited to have a Boston copy!!

tos9830412.jpg

Very nice. I love how the yellow stands out on that cover.

This is kind of fun. I have three drafts of the Deadworld movie -script by Todd Alcott along with an inter-office memo from Warner Bros regarding the first draft, a project comparison which outlines the similarities and differences between the first and second draft, and a photocopied copy of the first several issues.

th_DSC01710.jpgth_DSC01708.jpgth_DSC01707.jpgth_DSC01706.jpgth_DSC01705.jpgth_DSC01704.jpgth_DSC01703.jpgth_DSC01711.jpgth_DSC01709.jpg

Edited by dupont2005

This is kind of fun. I have three drafts of the Deadworld movie -script by Todd Alcott along with an inter-office memo from Warner Bros regarding the first draft, a project comparison which outlines the similarities and differences between the first and second draft, and a photocopied copy of the first several issues.

th_DSC01710.jpgth_DSC01708.jpgth_DSC01707.jpgth_DSC01706.jpgth_DSC01705.jpgth_DSC01704.jpgth_DSC01703.jpgth_DSC01711.jpgth_DSC01709.jpg

That's really cool dupont2005 :cool:

How did you get those scripts?

Craigslist. Scripts are not expensive at all and you can get scripts signed by entire caasts for pretty cheap. I just had to have this one because I am a Deadworld fan :)

The Warner Bros notes are nice though, I did not expect those to be included in the purchase and don't usually see those for sale. Then again, I hardly ever look up scripts so maybe it's not so uncommon. I got the whole pile for $10 and the guy threw in an unreleased Pearl Jam live album for free. That will be going on eBay pretty soon, hopefully making all my money back or maybe even a bit more hm

Craigslist. Scripts are not expensive at all and you can get scripts signed by entire caasts for pretty cheap. I just had to have this one because I am a Deadworld fan :)

The Warner Bros notes are nice though, I did not expect those to be included in the purchase and don't usually see those for sale. Then again, I hardly ever look up scripts so maybe it's not so uncommon. I got the whole pile for $10 and the guy threw in an unreleased Pearl Jam live album for free. That will be going on eBay pretty soon, hopefully making all my money back or maybe even a bit more hm

awesome!

I used to have tons of scripts. Mostly horror films. They're definitely easy to get....though sometimes a -script with notes from the director or something similar can go for quite a bit.

I prefer storyboards! I had a huge packet of storyboards from the movie The Dark Crystal! Actually I think I still have them somewhere though I might of gave them away when I sold a Dark crystal toy I had.

I used to have tons of scripts. Mostly horror films. They're definitely easy to get....though sometimes a -script with notes from the director or something similar can go for quite a bit.

I prefer storyboards! I had a huge packet of storyboards from the movie The Dark Crystal! Actually I think I still have them somewhere though I might of gave them away when I sold a Dark crystal toy I had.

Wow, The Dark Crystal is awesome. Yeah now that I have these scripts I'm thinking of scoring some signed ones from shows I like. I have a box full of scripts from my uncles movies out in the garage, as well as boxes full of all kinds of other promotional stuff. Trailer DVD's, posters and so on. I tried to stuff these in magazine bags but they don't fit. You think a slab bag would hold them? They almost fit in the mag bag, if it were just an inch or so wider.