• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,143 posts in this topic

Thanks to Jeannine (nocutename) tipping me off to card covers not on my list, I was able to pick up these books.

The cover says there is a Danny Bonaduce poster inside. I have no poster and could find no ad for order one. I assume that means this book is missing the poster. Does anyone know for sure?

Romantic-Story-127.jpg

ESPers-v2-2.jpg

Hey PokerKid, this just came out this week. :)

942315.jpg

It's about time Zatanna gets some cards on her covers. I love the character, but as far as I know this is the first time cards have shown up. Beachbum should be pulling one for me to have slabbed. He has done a great job of staying on top of my new releases.

(thumbs u wttb!

Plunged and bought my first slabbed book: http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120356343354

Batman #426 CGC 9.4

I generally find it more enjoyable to buy raw books for cheaper, because I like the crapshoot, but I'm looking forward to getting it.

d42c_12.JPG