• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f54/dicjones/DD187GalleryFront.jpg[/img]]DD 187

hm This cover needs to be used more often in many of the discussions that go on in the comics general, maybe the mods should adopt it.

That is a great cover. All that white really makes it pop...I can still remember it on the newstand and it definitely stood out bigtime.

DD187GalleryFront.jpg

hm This cover needs to be used more often in many of the discussions that go on in the comics general, maybe the mods should adopt it.

I still like the Miller signed edition that sold months ago. It looked like he was dragged away from the table the way his signature went right down the book.

fmillercgcss222.jpg

But what a book to own! (worship)

DD187GalleryFront.jpg

I still like the Miller signed edition that sold months ago. It looked like he was dragged away from the table the way his signature went right down the book.

fmillercgcss222.jpg

But what a book to own! (worship)

i love this cover but it always drove me nuts that you can see the add through it

Seen this on Ebay and had to have it. May have paid to much.

sand1-1.jpg

if it makes you happy then don't think about it. as there were likely 35 others up on ebay at the same time I doubt you could have overpaid by THAT much.