• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

^Some of those are Greggy books!

I'm sure! Are there ANY non-greggy books at this point?!?

I just assume every book i buy was either a greggy or cheetah book! lol

I know because of the grease pencil in the top left corner ;) That's a Greggy book for sure!

Just started my comic collecting at 26 years of age last year after never really ever reading comics. I'm a big Stephen King fan so I bought these for pretty cheap:

Dark Tower Gunslinger Born 9.8 #6 Sketch

Dark Tower Gunslinger Born 9.8 #7 Sketch

Added some other randoms I picked up cheap of series that I like:

From Hell #1 9.4

Sin City: Just Another Saturday Night #1/2 9.0

Only received the two Dark Tower books and the feel of a slabbed book in my hands almost but not quite comes close to a raw book - so I think I may have the CGC bug :(

Only received the two Dark Tower books and the feel of a slabbed book in my hands almost but not quite comes close to a raw book - so I think I may have the CGC bug :(

Welcome to the Boards.

Welcome to the Boards.

Thanks, seems like a good lot here ;)

Just started my comic collecting at 26 years of age last year after never really ever reading comics. I'm a big Stephen King fan so I bought these for pretty cheap:

From Hell #1 9.4

Welcome aboard!

From Hell #1 9.4

Once you buy CGC,you can never go back :devil:

Oh,and WTTB :)

It's not a good bug to catch, the medical bills just keep on coming :sick:

I'm quickly finding that out! Thanks for all the welcomes, look forward to posting with some more updates and learning some more about the wonderful world of CGC collecting :)

Canada's doors are always open :foryou:

I got this yesterday after wanting a nice copy for years. This book was a big influence on me when I was a kid, and led me down the path of collecting GA Batman comics:

2074305.jpg

I got this yesterday after wanting a nice copy for years. This book was a big influence on me when I was a kid, and led me down the path of collecting GA Batman comics:

2074305.jpg

I loved reading that. :applause: