• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,146 posts in this topic

Because I'm just starting out collecting, I've been scouring the internet for CGC items of certain runs I want to collect. I'm not trying to get the best grading necessarily, but focusing more on at the price that I want to purchase it at before I move onto better graded copies. Never been a fan of the normal superhero stuff like most everyone else.

I picked up:

From Hell #1 9.4 $20

94fromhellcgc.jpg

cgcfromhell1.jpg

Wanted #2 death row 9.4 SS $4.25

wanted2cgc.jpg

Watchmen #4 9.0 $5.50

watchmen4cgc.jpg

Won them on auction, and Wanted #2 & Watchmen #4 were combined shipping :banana:

Not close to Rubes monster 9.8's but a NICE book i just got in the mail from our awesome resident boardie Peter Loves Gwen. Thanks again Don! It looks BEAUTIFUL next to my ASM 44! :cloud9:

1st two Lizard appearances down, next up on the wish list.....1st two Scorpion appearances! :wishluck:

944-2.jpg

Edited by sufunk

I just bought a copy of Hi Fructose #2

hi_fructose_2.jpg

This is one of my top grails. It's my favorite art magazine and the hardest to find issue, also the only issue I was missing to bring my collection up to date :cloud9:

I got it for about half what I saw the last one sell for too :) This is a really tough magazine. It goes on sale a few times a year and I have been outbid on every single auction for the past two years until today :D

I'll have to sell some stuff to make up for it though lol

I am trying to complete the early Defenders appearances. Glad to have this one...

submariner34.jpg

How great would it have been to be a kid in the winter of 1970/71 to curl up next to the fire and read the newest Atlas issue of Submariner? :cloud9:

I am trying to complete the early Defenders appearances. Glad to have this one...

submariner34.jpg

How great would it have been to be a kid in the winter of 1970/71 to curl up next to the fire and read the newest Atlas issue of Submariner? :cloud9:

:roflmao:

submariner34.jpg

Wow...that's a pretty huge mistake!

A few books I picked up at the LCS today to go along with my 100th post...woohoo :)

suoerman-whitman.jpg

kubert-school.jpg

capamerica-211.jpg

superman-317.jpg

I never was a Archie Fan but once I seen these that someone else had posted, I knew I had to find one for myself lol

archie-b.jpg

archie-a.jpg