• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Forgive me for posting this in so many places but i am so freaking happy with this book, i might post it in the GA and modern forums also!!! lol

Courtesy of our own spider-dan and my new favorite book in my collection :cloud9:

avengers4.jpg

SHARP!!!...but not sure that would trump that X-Men #1 you have!

Not in terms of value but it definitely trumps my x-men 1 in terms of :cloud9:

As much as I love x-men, the avengers has always been my all time favorite title. Until I can get a nice Avengers 1, this book will be #1 in my heart!

SHARP!!!...but not sure that would trump that X-Men #1 you have!

Not in terms of value but it definitely trumps my x-men 1 in terms of :cloud9:

As much as I love x-men, the avengers has always been my all time favorite title. Until I can get a nice Avengers 1, this book will be #1 in my heart!

(thumbs u

:o :o :o:headbang:

AMAZING book Jason!!! What's the story behind this one?

Not much of a story. Ive wanted a copy for awhile and was planning on going after the 9.2 in the next Clink auction.

Spider-dan posted this one for sale here on the boards last week and we made a deal that i couldnt refuse. I didnt want to pass this one up and then have the Clink copy go higher than i could go and come away without either copy.

I couldnt be happier with this one though and am SOOOO glad i got it. In hand, its as nice a 9.2 as you could hope for. I've bought a lot of slabs and when you get them in hand, you're a little disappointed and think they got a gift grade. This copy DEFINITELY didnt get a gift grade, if anything it got shorted a bump.