• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,200 posts in this topic

hard to find to say the least

0b7bb660.jpg

Thats a DAMN nice looking 5.5! (worship)

I got these SUPER cheap in the Heritage Sunday auction (thumbs u

cs3.jpg

cs4.jpg

cs9.jpg

cs10.jpg

cs12.jpg

cs13.jpg

cs15.jpg

cs16.jpg

Edited by sufunk

fb0283f2.jpg

NICE! I'm not a FF guy but i always loved that cover :cloud9:

It seems like you and I are secretly trying to corner the market on the Twin Cities books out there for sale! lol

There definitely seems to be a LOT of great deals on them floating around :banana:

Some books from the NYCComicon.

MOTP20.jpg

Lovely books Dmac, but this one spoils it, you should sell it......to me, seriously though, this is one tough book to find in HG, I should know, I have been searching forever, congrats. :applause:

Sweet Subbie.

I guess when it comes to these pedigree books, it looks like some were just picked up and taken good care of, but others seem to have the 'take care of them' but also they were looking for the nicest copy they could find.

From my limited viewing of the twin cities stuff he really picked up nice well presenting copies

SM56tc.jpg

Wow!!! That is funny!

I swear to god, i was 50/50 on wether to bid on that book and was like "nah, surfers probably bidding on it". I didn't have time to pm you so I just passed on bidding. I can't believe you a tually were bidding on it! lol

Nice grab! That's a sweet copy! (worship)

Actually picked up some stuff today.

I picked up the first two for my Date Stamp collection. Yep, I look for books with Stamps. Second are two decent example of DC horror to read.

scan0003-16.jpg

scan0004-11.jpg

scan0005-12.jpg

scan0008-11.jpg