• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
50 50

61,135 posts in this topic

Captain America 1 9/11. Romita Variant, Joe Simon SS CGC 9.6

Woo Hoo Christmas

Also picked up a Action Comics 76 that I will have to send in to get graded.

I go this a week or two ago thanks to evil bay chew issue 1

kgrhqzqee63z2hzgebo3yhu.jpg

By tjanse at 2011-12-13

then i picked this up just a few day earlier it was to cheap to pass up under $60

chew 19 SDCC signed by rob and john

kgrhqzoke63r2rfbo5qjdj6.jpg

By tjanse at 2011-12-18

Love the forum im still new here a lot of great stuff here loven it great group here. Jeremy

Edited by tjanse

My girlfriend got me this. I've wanted to read this for a while... (just playing with my new scanner)

test2.jpg

You should enjoy the read. If you like the Uncanny X-Force also pick up the 2008 X-Force series, if you have not already done so. (thumbs u

My girlfriend got me this. I've wanted to read this for a while... (just playing with my new scanner)

test2.jpg

You should enjoy the read. If you like the Uncanny X-Force also pick up the 2008 X-Force series, if you have not already done so. (thumbs u

I did enjoy it. The ending was great. There is a overview of the 2008 series in the back, and it does sound interesting. Kinda curious about how the whole Angel/Archangel thing happened. Next up to read is the Dark Tower The Long Road Home hardcover (with the Amazon exclusive cover) that my girlfriend got me as well.

(thumbs u